Author's Notes (Optional Read)

Hey guys, I wanted to tell you guys why I made this story. First off, my birthday is on Valentine's Day. That's the main reason I made this story.

I first had a traumatic experience with my birthday in my 1st-grade year back in 2009. It was my 7th birthday. My teacher threw me a Valentine-themed party and it was embarrassment all over my face. The kids were laughing at me for it. I spent 3 years at this school. Everyone knew me for that. I had to deal with kids taunting me.

Eventually, after I left this school, I started passing off my birthday as being on the 13th, and it's worked ever since. I have to do this for my safety. I don't want what happened back then to happen again.

First, who is Freddy Hopkins, this other character I made up? Well, this character shares my middle name. My middle name is Freddy. I chose a different last name for him though, even though I initially wanted to put my 16-year-old self as a character in the story.

Now let's talk about why I picked Lynn as the main character of the story. I have 2 reasons for this.

I do think that Lynn's birthday is on Valentine's Day. The biggest indication that her birthday is on this day is the episode Singled Out. If you look at the title card, you can tell that she hates Valentine's Day. Also, in a YouTube video about the character's birthdays, the video theorized that her birthday is on Valentine's Day.

Now let's talk about what year the story takes place. The show came out in 2016 and Lynn was 13 at the time, meaning that we can imply that she went into 7th grade the 2015-16 year. Another thing to note is that Luan is 2 grades ahead of Lynn. This could mean that they're 1 and a half years apart.

All 4 of the oldest sisters are 1 grade apart in order. So we can imply that Lori was born in 1998, Leni in 1999, Luna in 2000, and Luan in 2001. As I mentioned before, Luan is 2 grades ahead of Lynn. So the 4 older sisters were probably born in the summer. This puts Lynn being born in 2003. The story is about her 15th birthday, so it takes place in 2018.

Those are my speculations.

As for the events of Kings of the Con, my most hated episode, I decided to place it during the time Lincoln is in 6th grade because I feel like it's a more realistic timeline for my story.

To sum it up, Valentine's Day is a very dreadful holiday. Even if my birthday was not on this day, I would still hate Valentine's Day regardless. I just don't want anything to do with it. I can't have a proper birthday ever. Now, I want to go into further detail regarding Lynn.

I know that a lot of people hate Lynn. I used to not like her either, but in 2020 when Singled Out aired, this is where I began to change my mind. Middle Men also made me see her much differently. I know she is rough on the outside as we see in the show, but inside, she is most likely traumatized from the bullying she endured when she was in 6th grade.

Hurl Interrupted and Cheer Pressure have also made me see her better. I don't even think she's the worst Loud. I have her in my top 3 for my rankings of the Loud siblings.

I know Lynn is still hurting from what she endured. She went from being one of my most disliked characters to one of my most special comfort characters. Many times, I wish I could hug the poor girl. Now, as it stands, she's most likely the Loud I share a birthday with.

Loud House belongs to Nickelodeon, and Viacom. All real life company names and sports team names belong to their respective owners. I own nothing.