S2: Zahav, Prince of Greed

Many Years Ago

Inside the mansion of Greed we move into a large room with two large beds. One with golden sheets and a gold bed frame. The other has Silver sheets and a silver bed frame.

In the golden bed we see a young Zahav, sleeping. His golden hair is all messy, he has short six inch horns that curve halfway up.

He's holding onto a demonic looking red teddy bear. Suddenly a small body slams onto Zahav.

"Zahav! Wake up!" His one year younger sister, Kesef yells.

Kesef has long red hair tied into a pony tail and bright red eyes that hold much excitement. She's wearing a dress woven with silver threads. She's 4'1'' (124.9 cm)

Zahav groans and pulls the bed sheets. "Five more minutes."

"But Zahav, the sun's out and it's a perfect day to play outside!" Kesef whines.

Zahav shoots up and his two red eyes looks at his sister in excitement. "Outside?!"

"Yes!"

The door to the room opens. "Now, now. Kesef, you know not to get Zahav all excited. It's not good for his weak heart." A deep, but gentle voice comes from the doorway.

The two children look at the door and see their Grandfather, Tamiel. He's a very tall Hellfox, being 9 feet tall (274.3 cm). He has red fur but has black fur on the tip of his tail and his ears are black.

His eyes are golden with black sclera. He has golden hair and two large horns that are three feet tall, they slightly curve halfway up. His most prominent feature is the two large black wings on his back.

Tamiel is wearing a red suit.

"Grandpa!" The two siblings yell as they get up and run over to their grandfather and hug him.

Zahav is just a couple inches taller than his younger sister. 4'3'' (131 cm).

Tamiel smiles and hugs them back. "Now, it's time for breakfast."

The two little fox hounds smile. "Is father gonna be there this time?"

Tamiel chuckles and scratches his cheek. "He's uh... busy, with... Ruling the Greed Ring. But your mother and elder sister will be there."

"Mommy!" The two children smile. "Will you be there?"

Tamiel smiles. "It's kinda creepy when you both talk at the same time." The two children just blink up at him. "I'm sorry, but your grandmas want me to eat with them."

"Awww." The two siblings' ears droop, causing Tamiel to panic.

"I-I...uh... I'll eat dinner with you two and your mother tonight." He quickly says.

"Yaaaa!" The two kids cheer.

"I'll have Scarletti guide you two to the dining room." Tamiel stops hugging them and walks out of the room.

An 18 year old Scarletti walks into the room. "Mr, Zahav, Miss Kesef, are you two ready for breakfast?" She says with a smile.

"Yes!" The two say together... again.

"Then let's go." Scarletti holds her hands out and the two siblings grab on and the maid leads the siblings out of the room.

The siblings giggle as they run ahead of Scarletti and start to drag her down the hallway.

"Please slow down, your royal highness'." Scarlettie begs as she stumbles a few times.

The siblings just giggle and after a few minutes they reach the dining room.