Forever Lonely...~2

So new chapter.... i know its boring but its whats later on in the story were it gets good... like 3 chapters then its getting in to the good stuff... or sooner :)

any ways

ENJOY!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy>>

3 years had passed and up to this point it has been pure hell.

Neither Grace or I can get away with anything, if we did something wrong we would get punished with a lecture.

Our new step dad, Jackson was horrible, little bits of his past life had been lifted with mum opening her big mouth and telling someone who she thought she could trust with all our secrets.

Secrets that are kept secrets for a reason. And I got the blame for spreading them.

Jackson had been sent to jail for doing god knows what, mum apparently married him cause she felt sorry for him and they were great friends with benefits when mum and dad were together.

1 year ago I found out the real reason why my dad left us. Why mum was so upset.

Dad was gay…

Apparently he used mum to get kids out of her. But wouldn’t you do the same if you wanted kids but you knew your sexuality?

Cause I would, no matter what, use for a good cause.

But some people think differently, they like to judge.

I saw my dad every 2 weeks, I killed me inside knowing that I have to go back home after the weekend was over.

If I had it my way I would never go back home.

***

I woke up to the sound of pans being clashing together.

I groaned at the noise, why did Jackson have to do this every Saturday morning?

At 6:30 AM!???

“LUCY GET YOUR BUT UP AND HELP YOUR MUM!”

I put the pillows over my ears hoping he knew I was still asleep. But that didn’t work.

Suddenly, I felt coldness take over my body. I jumped up in surprise and saw that Jackson had taken my sheets.

“I told you to get up once don’t make me tell you again!”

“I’m up. I’m up can you leave so I can get dressed?”

With the said Jackson chucked my sheet on my bed and closed the door on the way out.

I stumbled to my dresser and looked in the mirror

An 11 year old doesn’t deserve this life.

A girl with ash blonde hair with sun bleached highlights, dark bags underneath her eyes looked back at me. Only to realize that, that girl is me.

I let out a sigh and walked over to my closet.

I didn’t have the finest clothes but I wasn’t complaining.

I pulled up a pair of trackie’s that gave me a bit of a muffin top but hid it with an overly large top.

I grabbed my overly worn out shoes and ran out to the kitchen.

Mum was standing over the kitchen bench drinking her coffee.

“Come on darling were going shopping.”