Forever Lonely...

So this is a re- make of my very first story it was called "My Complicated life Just Turned Into A Romance"

But it failed so i deleted it lol, well anyways i have re-written it intosomething different and less confusing, i have a new idea for it so it wont be the same as the first one, but some sences will be the same.

i hope you like it :D

ENJOY!!

(A/N this story contains real life situations)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

I still remember the day that haunts me.

The day that destroyed my childhood, the day that broke my heart in pieces not knowing that one day it could be put back together.

The day that split my family apart.

It was 9 years ago where one day my life was perfect then the next hour it suddenly drowned in my tears.

And that was only the start of it…

9 years ago-

I came home from school finding suite cases packed by the door. A smile lit up on my face. I walked down the hall way to find mum, dad and my older sister sitting at the dinner table. Mum looked horrible with her tear stained eyes. My sister looked confused and my dad just looked disappointed.

“Hey mum hey dad.”

I gave them all a hug before retreating to my room. Once I unpacked my bag my sister Grace Came in.

“Common Lucy Mum and dad wants to talk to us, and no dorderling around.”

Grace seemed serious, that meant something was wrong, something bad was going to happen, I could feel it.

I walked out of my room and took a seat next to my sister.

I kept my eyes down at the placemat in front of me.

“Grace and Lucy.”

When my dad said my name my head snapped up.

“Listen, your mother and I have been talking and… Well we think its best if I don’t live here anymore, as you most probably heard the fights and the yelling and I don’t want to live like that anymore so I’m leaving. It’s for the best”

Tears started to run down my chubby cheeks, dads leaving.

“But who will read me bed time stories? And tuck me in? And check for monsters in my closet or under my bed?”

Graced looked at me, I was confused why wasn’t she crying?

“Lucy lo someone else can do them things.”

I sunk my little head down low letting my ash blonde ringlets falling over my head. Grace rubbed my back up and down calming my sobs down.

A few minutes later when I had calmed down dad stood up and started to walk towards the front door.

My heart stopped.

He said his good byes to Grace then bent down to me.

“I’m sorry Lucy lo but this has to happen. Remember that I love you and I will see you soon.”

Dad kissed me on my forehead and made his way down the path.

All I could do was stand there. No emotions were passing through at that moment.

I didn’t know whether to shout, yell, scream, cry, run or just stay with my expressionless face and watch my dad just walk out of my life.

Grace stood next to me holding my hand. We watched dad drive down the street just simply driving out of our life…