Prologue

We start with a class as we see the class sign on the door saying '1-A' inside we see twenty-two students doing their own thing as we see a group of students looking depressed while talking to each other.

(A/N: for all of you reading mineta wasn't put in class 1-A shinso so yeah......no perv grape in this story)

These students were izumi yagi, katsuki bakugo, katsumi bakugo, shoto todoroki, shoka todoroki and they were all depressed about one thing.

Katsuki: so.... eleven years since the day we last saw izuku if only-

Then katsuki was hit on the head as he blankly stares at his sister who is glaring at her brother with a malicious look.

Katsumi: Quiet you stupid idiot it wasn't your fault.

Katsuki: but it is I was right next to him and I could've gotten him but I was too slow damnit.

He looks down before he hears someone yelling.

Denki: guys sensei is coming back.

Hearing this the rest of the class runs to their assigned seats quickly while the group just calmly walks to their seats before someone walks in who looks like he hasn't slept in years.

Aizawa: good looks like your learning anyway I'll get to the point.

This catches everyone's attention as Aizawa has a serious face on.

Aizawa: due to the recent crime sightings we believe that a weapons company has been commiting an illegal experimentation on civilians specifically the quirkless civilians.

As he says this it confuses and shocks the class but not as much as the group all thinking one thing.

All five: 'that means you might be alive izuku'

Mina: *raises hand* sir does this mean it's a search and rescue for the civilians they captured.

When she says this the entire class and Aizawa looks at her shocked at her question.

Mina: *looks around her to see the entire class looking at her* what was it something I said.

Aizawa: *shakes his head to clear the shock* yes mina it is a search and rescue and if they seem scared try as much as you can to calm them down now get into your hero suits.

The class nods before walking off to change into their hero suits.

(Timeskip presented by vice singing live-devil)

As we see the class outside the company they are accompanied by a few pro heroes such as snipe, present mic, aizawa, and vlad king and the police force.

Aizawa: all if you see any guards knock them out before they can see you alright.

As the heroes, police and students nod tokoyami suddenly gets a sharp stabbing pain in his head.

Tokoyami: 'what was that and what cau-'

???: G̵̳̲̙̏͋͜ơ̷̧͕̲̮͆̏͐ ̴̰̃͘å̸̦̠̹w̴͎̬̗̺̌a̸͉͆̅̾̂͌ẙ̶̫͚̤͊̄ͅ,̶̙̪̤̥̪͊͜ ̷̮̮̩̈́̚͝w̷̙̯͓͊̏̍̿͛ė̶̪̑̾͋ ̷͈͎̂ņ̶͖͇͚̙̎̏̉͝e̶̬̞̪̣̿̽͌e̷̥͋̕ͅͅd̷̜͛̃ ̶͎̥̤́̐͝p̴̩͕̳͈̱͊̏́è̶͕͍̤̠̅̿̃̾à̶̧̮̀̌͌͒c̷̛͕̔ę̶̯̰͓̣͎͗̂͗

Tokoyami clutches his head in pain as the sudden voice goes away.

Tokoyami: 'what was that voice and why did it sound so distorted'