Reunions and devil in control?!?!

Izuku: yeah yeah laugh it up George.

George: *laughing so hard he might Isekai again* he hahaha hahaha hahahahaha HE BASICALLY PULLED lol A "SO LONG GAY BOWSER" ON YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Izuku: laugh it all up that shit hurt a lot so I'd like to see you be laughing.

Izuku was currently walking back to nezus office after the conclusion of the spar he had with kirishima.

George: *calming down* but you have to admit from my perspective it was funny as hell hahahaha.

Izuku: I swear his battle intelligence is high but his normal intelligence well he makes the jokes Aruto makes seem funny.

George: yeah but oh well *notices the door* oh we're here at the chimeras office honestly he weirds me out.

Izuku: eh you get used to it once you grow up with him.

As izuku opens the door of nezus office he sees two people who he didn't think of seeing for a long time.

Flashback no Jutsu

We see All might and Emerald Tempest (Inko's Hero name) in Nezus office as they are talking about the mission that eraserhead, snipe and the heroes in training went on.

Nezu: And then they encountered who was the boss of the place who was able to beat the bakugo twins and the todoroki twins aswell as izumi.

All might: Are they alright nezu because if something happened-

Nezu: No they're all alright who does he think he is thinking he can threaten me oh he's in for a surprise then besides there's something I want to tell you too about.

Emerald Tempest: What is it nezu that you wanted to talk about with us.

Nezu: Well it's about your son Izuku.

This shocks both of them as they are hearing new information about their son.

All Might: What is it nezu please tell us.

Nezu: Well he was at the facility that eraserhead and snipe took down *the parents were surprised by this* and he is well but has gone through something which I would like him to discuss.

Emerald Tempest: And what would that be nezu.

Before he could answer Izuku opens the door to the office and sees his parents as they see him.

All:...........................

Izuku then slowly closes the door before walking away before bursting into a sprint that would look like he was using clock up to run away.

Izuku: CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAPPITY CRAP I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE GOING TO BE THERE I JUST NEED TO GET OUT OF MOMS QUIRK RANGE AND I'M GOOD AAAAAAHHHHHH I'M IN SO MUCH TROUBLE.

Izuku then sees his sister with the twins as he starts to feel himself getting pulled.

Izuku: *gets rid of his lab coat* IZUMI QUICKEST WAY OUT OF UA.

Izumi: Huh um why are yo-

Izuku: PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW.

Izumi: Um the back gate is the quickest way.

Izuku: THANK YOU.

Izuku runs off to the back gate before he slows down before he's slowly dragged back as he tries to stop himself from getting pulled.