59 | irl + messages

ALL AROUND
*:・゚✧*

    "HOW DID IT GO?"

"I fucking hate her. I actually cannot stand her at all. How the fuck did Dad ever dat—" Lauren's rambling abruptly cuts off. "Oh my god I sound like you. Ew. Also I'm so sorry for the other night I was being a total bitch and I didn't mean half of what I said. Foosh loves you and I love you because you're mean and totally, unwaveringly, and completely yourself which is so real of you."

"Are you on drugs?" Lindsey questions seriously. "No shut up I'm not even kidding," she continues when Lauren begins to protest. "Lana? Is she on drugs? Is Khina a drug dealer?"

Damon's head snaps over his shoulder from the garage.

Lana sighs in such exasperation it briefly makes Lindsey wonder if she's secretly a mom of five kids all under the age of four. "No you idiot, she's not on drugs. And Khina's not a drug dealer. Just a little business bitch."

"Oop." Lana hardly ever speaks bad about someone never mind calling them names.

Lauren cackles as Lindsey enters her childhood home, soothing her hair behind her ears and suddenly wishing Foolish hadn't yet left. The house feels so empty without him; dull and grey and missing his warm presence. They'd only had it alone for total of fourteen hours, eleven of which they spent sleeping, but a part of Lindsey wishes they'd gotten more time completely alone. No sisters to barge in, no Dad to force them into going outside, no friends to make plans with.

Clearing her throat and mentally smacking herself for thinking of a home alone with Noah, Lindsey asks, "What happened?"

"I just—I don't even know. I tuned half the conversation out after she said something about a son I'm not gonna lie."

"She has a son?"

Lana snorts and suddenly her sisters face comes into view as she requests a FaceTime call. Lindsey answers it instantly and settles in at the kitchen table with Holly on her left and Damon jittering around the contents of the fridge.

"Yeah this mother—hi Aunt Holly—fucker has a four year old son. Like WHAT!" Lauren shouts.

"Hey baby!" Holly cheers. "I told you she sucked."

"No literally," Lana cuts in. "She was kissing ass so much. I mentioned that role I wanted to get you know, and she told me she'd BUY IT FOR ME."

"That's not—that's not how that works," answers Lindsey as Fitz's head finds her lap.

Lana's phone suddenly moves around violently and clatters to the floor of Lauren's car. "I should not have let you drive." Lana whines softly in distress for her life as Lauren swerves through a tight gap. "This was the worst decision of my life oh my GOD."

"Lauren stop driving like a maniac. Bye girls! Be back never 'cause I love my job!" Damon calls as he all but drags Holland from the table and out of the house for their upcoming 24 hour shift.

"Hi Dad bye Dad! And no. GTA ba-byyyy."

Lindsey can't help but laugh. "Please don't kill her."

"Relax! I'm in the neighborhood so I can't speed anymore. I don't want to hit anyone's dogs."

"You're fucking insane," Lana gasps. She recovers the phone from the floor and runs a hand through her recently chopped hair. It flutters around her shoulders now, still in loose curls from an impromptu hair appointment yesterday. She has rounder cheeks than both her sisters, and the face-framing bangs help cover the roundness a bit more, which Lana loved. Lindsey thought the shorter length suited her really well.