The first few of many

So off they go after they packed up some stuff they had there cousin Rachel guard there house Mikey never really liked Rachel she was short but talked a lot almost everyone called her a Chihuahua. Mikey decided that they would go to magenta town he herd it was a very depressing town and it would not help Arlene because she became depressed after her parents had passed away (sadly no one knows where the bodies were). The only reason they decided to go there is because it's the closest gym to them. So at 1:00 pm they left there city and headed over to magenta town. On there way there they found a wild starly Mikey was ready to challenge it so he brought out turtwig and had it use tackle and with that one tackle it has knock out starly so Mikey then got his pokeball and threw it at starly then 3 seconds later it was over starly has been captured and now they got there first wild Pokemon out of many. It turns out starly has the moves growl, tackle,quick attack, and wing attack. Then 10 minuets later a wild bidoof came and Arlene decided she wanted it so she told charmander to use scratch and with that hit bidoof was out and with her pokeball she has captured the bidoof with the moves tackle,growl,defense curl, and rollout. Then 39 minutes later a wild gastly appeared and Naomi had oshawott use water gun gastly had fainted and again with the pokeball she has captured it and it has the moves hypnosis, lick, spite, and mean look. Now all of them have 2 Pokemon.