Magenta town

9:00 Am. They were almost there so Mikey then said "look it's over there I'll race you guys"after that they all started to sprint Mikey took the lead only because Naomi and Arlene weren't expecting the race, but after 30 seconds they managed to recovered and it was tied but only for one second because Mikey was a bit fat and out off shape he knew he would lose from the start he just wanted to see who was faster between his two sisters. It was a very close race but it turned out that Arlene was faster than Naomi. She was first in magenta town than it was Naomi then 20 seconds later Mikey made it but the second he entered the town there was a sudden feeling that made his stomach tingled he felt this feeling before when his girlfriend dumped him it was so bad it numbed out pain. He knew it numbed out pain because he went to his Karate class he is and was a red belt and a fellow red belt that was his age and height but this fellow red belt was stronger than Mikey. And when they spared Mikey got kicked in the back of the head hard but he didn't flinch. And the day before he got kicked in the nose and his eyes were watering. So he remembered the feeling and knew how tow to deal with it. Arlene also knows the feeling because she was still slightly depressed. Naomi however doesn't know the feeling so Mikey and Arlene had to cheer her up and let her know it's not that bad, but they all know why magenta town has a bad reputation it was this feeling. The 3 don't know what is the real reason why the town has a bad reputation but they will find out soon.