The memories

The second Haunter fainted she did also every one was shocked and confused but 10 seconds later some thing crawled out of her and then it slowly faded away. When the thing faded away the girl woke up screaming no looked left and right and then asked were was she. At that point everyone was paralyzed unable to speak or move until the girl started crying for her mom that's when Naomi started to say that she was at a Pokemon center and that she had nearly killed two different Pokemons. The girl was even more scared and confused but things started to come together for her she started to remember what had happened to her. She remembered every thing and shouted "we need to destroy that pile of goo now" she said this while looking around. Mikey then explained that it faded away and she started to relax a bit but then she asked what year is it Mikey said it was 2019 and it was the begging of summer she stood there frozen realizing she had been possessed for 4 years. Then she decided to tell them what had happened when she was 8 years old she was wandering the town to look for her best friend rosa but she stumbled into the forest because she thought she saw a shiny Pokemon but it turned out to be some sort of goo that was talking to her it said "hay little girl come over here and help me up I fell on my back but I can't get back up help me and I will give you super powers" and like any kid she would help but right when she touched it it took over her body and images formed in her mind and it showed her touching people so when she saw her friend she high five her friend and when she did it took her body also so now two people were infected with the goo. And this goo liked ghost so it took control of the entire town and it forced them to get rid of there Pokemon and replaced them with only ghost type Pokemon it then decided that it will put most of it power in controlling the Pokemon and If the Pokemon would ever fainter would return the Pokemon and the human back to its original state and you are more than likely to get it again so your suppose to leave town immediately.