Confession

It was 9:00 am 5/20/2019 it was a nice and warm day everyone woke up and got dressed Mikey then said "hay it's our birthdays lets get ready to go to the fair" Mikey then made a delicious breakfast and then they were about to leave but Mikey forgot to water his plants.When Mikey got the front door he went to go water his plants but then he seen something on the side of the building, he saw a graffiti that was an eye with an X over it people has been noticing it appear around town but no one knew what it meant, some people said it was a secret organization named the unseeable eye but no one believed them, so Mikey decided to ignore it water his plants and then head to the fair. When they got to the fair they went to go on the scariest roller coasters the there was Mikey wasn't a big fan of roller coasters but he couldn't leave Naomi and Arlene alone after what had happened to there parents. At 12:00 pm they decided to eat lunch and talk about to each other. Mikey said to his sisters that he had a confession to make that he had the nightmare last night they both said they had nightmares also. Mikey then said "did you guys saw the beautiful women then saw kyurem." both of the girls said no and said they saw handsome men and a different legendary Pokemon. Mikey then questioned why they have had similar dreams but they simply didn't know.