The arivel

About 30 minutes later she had came and when she did the air started to feel thick.luckily all of there Pokemon's were healed except the Squirtle. Then she said in a voice that sounded like she couldn't breathe "I've come to finish the fight where is he" Mikey then asked "who are you?" she then replied by saying " The one who test if new comers such as you are worthy of staying in town and if they aren't I'll give them a reason to leave." Mikey then replied by saying "how do you know we're new comers?" She then replied with "I can smell the cleanness of your bodies she was a bit tough to find out but I could tell she's new comer." She said that while she were pointing at Arlene. Mikey knew that she was going to say Arlene. The girl then asked again "where is he!" In a voice that made it obvious that she wants to finish his Squirtle so finally everybody got up and said "that's enough leave now or else." She replied saying "Or else what" Mikey then said "Or else your Haunter will also be a little more than fainted." She then said "fight me." So Mikey sent out his Starly and she sent out her Haunter and had it use curse it looked as if Haunter was also hurt from that and Starly looks as if he were going to faint so Mikey had him use wing attack and had nurse joy take care of starly. He then sent out turtwig and had it use razor leaf Haunter looked like he was going to faint the girl had Haunter use curse again and with that Haunter and turtwig had fainted.