The four battles

The person that was first in line challenged Arlene so Arlene sent out her bidoof. The opponent sent out a haunter. Arlene had bidoof used defense curl then the opponent used curse on bidoof, bidoof was hurt but so was Haunter, Arlene then used rollout and because she used defense curl it takes double damage and with that Haunter was fainted but bidoof was still cursed so Arlene went to the Pokemon center then Mikey fought the next person who had two gastly Mikey sent out his turtwig and the opponent sent out one of his gastly Mikey had turtwig used razor leaf and gastly fainted then the opponent sent the other gastly and had it use lick then Mikey had turtwig use absorb gastly fainted and turtwig was fully restored. Then the third one challenged Naomi he sent out a Haunter Naomi sent out gastly and had it use hypnosis the Haunter had fell asleep Naomi had gastly use lick Haunter is still asleep then they used lick again and with that Haunter woke up and it used curse and with that it fainted then Naomi left to go to the Pokemon center to get rid of the curse luckily Arlene came back and it was her turn to fight the next fight so she sent out her charmander and fourth opponent sent out gastly Arlene had charmander use ember it gastly fainted so the opponent sent out another one and it used lick charmander was paralyzed so she she sent out bidoof and had it use roll out and with that gastly fainted but Arlene had to go because charmander was paralyzed and she had to go to the Pokemon center to help him so it was Mikey and the gym leader who will win it is unknown.