The wierd girl

In magenta town they headed straight to the Pokemon center to heal all there Pokemon's and to get some lunch there. After there Pokemon healed so in the meantime Mikey pulled out his iPad but he saw something very odd on his screen he saw figure that looks like a hand that is on his shoulder so he looked there but saw nothing. so then he turned on his iPad to watch YouTube his favorite channels are Skydoesminecraft, Vanossgaming, and last but not least ssundee. While he did this Naomi watched mastermax888. And Arlene decided to start reading books on this app called wattpad. While they waited there was a man who came inside the Pokemon center who was holding a Pokemon that looked a little to fainted all three of our main characters came to him after he gave his Squirtle to nurse joy. He said there was this kid who looked sad so he went to her and asked what was wrong she then sent a Haunter and then said send out her Pokemon when she looked at him he saw that she had cuts on her arms and she was crying but laughing at the same time. So then he sent Squirtle out and when he did Haunter then used curse not only did it nocked out his Squirtle but it kept hurting Squirtle after that, so then he came to the Pokemon center and he said she might be coming after him to finish Squirtle of. He told them to run but they said that they will take her on and stop this madness but all three of them were not sure if all of them combine could take her down but they were willing to try to protect the Squirtle.