Epilogue

This is the second time in my life i wear a dress, but this one is a different color.

The one i'm wearing right now is white and it comes with a veil.

I walk with Ron hooked to my arm, as he's by my side as we walk on fallen roses as i make my way to my Prince Charming,

Steve Rogers

I look at those ocean eyes staring at my brown eyes waiting for me to seal our love.

I look over to our munchkins, who are being held by Laura. They're getting so big now, They're about 6 months now, they're both healthy and advance for their age as super serum run through their viens.

As soon as Jamie looks at me, he stretches his arms out for me, He might look identical to Steve but he's definitely a mommy's boy as Abby is a Daddy's girl but she got my brown hair and eyes, but she has Steve's fire in her.

I look up to my maid of honor and my braidsmaids who are smiling at me like if they're looking at Cinderella when they see me, Wanda, Pepper, Nat, Maria, Lila and Kate. Kate is still new but Clint introduced me to her 3 months ago and i guess i've kinda taken a liking to her, taken her under my wing, Just like Ron did with me.

I see Steve's best man, Bucket and his groomsmen, Sam, Pietro, Bruce, Vision and Tony.

Ronin kisses me softly in the cheek before he hands me over to Steve.

"Do you Brooke Marie Rogers take this man before you to be your lawfully wedded Husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?

"I do."

To love him in the Dark and in the Light

"Do you Steven Grant Rogers take this woman before you to be your lawfully wedded Wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

"Finally." Steve mumbles under his breath.

"Impatient are we?" I say as he lifts my veil.

"Yes, I just can't wait to kiss my Wife already." He smirks.

"We have the rest of our lives together, Husband." I smirk back.

He gives me his signature kiss.

When we pull away, He glances over to our children and he smiles.

"That we do and I can't wait, Baby."

We cut our Vanilla Cake together. I throw my bouquet and to our suprise, Laura catches it.

I look out to the dance floor as i see my family dancing happily, I see Bucket dancing with Abby, cheek to cheek, as Nat dances with Jamie.

The song changes to a different one that causes everyone to evacuate the dance floor. The song that plays is a familiar one, one from almost 4 years ago.

Never Let Me Go- By Florence + Machine

"May I have this lovely dance, Wife." My Prince Charming asks me as i take his hand.

"Of course, My Husband." I smile.

We dance to the song, that i've ached to dance with him, years ago. I finally get my dance with my Prince Charming, My Steve Rogers, My Captain America, The Love of my life, The father of my beautiful children, My Husband, and it couldn't be more special than in our Wedding Day.

"I Love you, Brooke Rogers

"I Love you, Brooke Rogers." He says as he rests his forehead against mine.

"And i Love you, Steve Rogers forever." I say as i smile.

"Promise?" He says as he glances over to our children who are happily eating frosting.

"I Promise Husband." I say as he leans in to kiss me.

This isn't where our fairytale ends, Our Love in the Light is just beggining.

Please comment and vote :)

*Announcement- We're getting a sequel! Love in the Light... So stay tuned :) and a new character :)

I will also be writing another different story with the one and only James Buchanan Barnes, so also stay tuned :)

Instagram- @aneliwrites
Tik Tok- @galexakcv3z
Spotify- Galexa904