Birthday suprise

in honour of billie joes birthday 🤭
set in the trilogy era

The alarm clocked beeped, so loud my migraine pounded through my head like I was getting bashed in the head with a thick beer bottle. I slammed my alarm off. I heard a soft moan right in my ear, coming from my husband, Billie Joe. who was cuddling me tight in his sleep, drooling all over my shoulder and hair. I didn't mind it, in reality I found it quite cute. Seeing how relaxed he was strangely turned me on but also triggered my motherly urge to take care of him.

I so desperately wanted him to wake up but I also wanted him to sleep so I could just see him in this vulnerable state for hours. It relaxed me to see him carelessly sleeping. I loved how he always cuddled and kissed me in his sleep. I slowly lifted his body off me, as to not irritate his mellow slumber. I walked over to the thick curtains and quickly tore them apart, letting the sunlight rip through, straight into Billies eyes. Waking him up, instantly.

He screamed and groaned, falling straight off the bed by the sudden sunlight pounding his eyes. He finally composed himself and sat up, grabbing the bed and squinting his eyes too look at me "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" he shouted. Suppressing a giggle I softly muttered "Oops, sorry".
He looked at me in utter disbelief, shaking his head. His jet black locks slowly came to a decline and they propped them self around his face, some still sticking up. "Sorry isn't good enough" He smiled. He got up and walked over to me, still in his red underwear he wore the night before. I slid my finger in his underwear and pulled him closer, laying a small kiss on his soft lips. "Happy birthday, I smiled through his continuous kiss.

I was able to pull him away. I laid on the bed, trying to make myself look as attractive as possible despite my hair being a mess and the straps of my vest hanging down. "So, whats my present?" He asked with a devious little smile. "You'll see" I looked at the bed and guided him towards it. He laid on his back and i slowly pulled down his underwear, leaving him fully exposed. He blushed and crossed his legs. "Awe, honey, you know if you cross your legs I can't make you feel good" I said in a sarcastic tone. He blushed more and the only revealed part of his dick suddenly stiffened up.

I grabbed his knees and slowly spread his legs apart, then I grasped his now very hard dick in my hands. I slowly laid little kisses up and down his shaft, making my way up to the tip where a surprising amount of pre-cum was now oozing out. I licked the slit clean before shoving his entire penis in my mouth, sucking it and licking it faster and faster by the second, making him get closer and closer. He was hollering loudly at this point, practically screaming the house down, I loved it when he did this because it told me I was doing a good job. The neighbours didn't love it though.

Between loud moans and suppressed whimpers, Billie finally told me he was about to cum. I went as fast as I could for the last couple seconds before he climaxed down my throat, It was so thick I practically choked on it. I lifted my head up, coughing and struggling to breath. I looked at his penis, now slowly softening and I gave it a little slap, which sent a hard wince down Billies face. "Happy birthday baby" I smiled.