Troublemaker.

Srry for not writing a lot
anyways enjoy this chapter:)

The room was filled with the two things I crave the most: panting and begging. Especially from my husband, Billie Joe, his whimpers and his desperate attempts to cover them by biting his lip, (and ultimately failing) made my legs weak every time without fail.

We were both on the couch, under a thick blanket that kept what we were doing covered. Billie was spread out a little, giving me access to his dick easily. I had my legs resting on the other side of the couch, my thighs locked together in an attempt to keep the wetness from flowing.

Billies face was buried in the crack of my neck as I jerked him off faster, his whimpers shot through my ears. His heavy breathing hitched up whenever I increase my speed by the littest bit. I felt his teeth latch onto my skin, I moaned, leaning my head back to give him more access to my neck.

He kissed up my neck, slowly, painfully slowly, until he reached my earlobe, licking it. He begin his journey down. He kissed his way down my neck, then down my bare chest, until he got to my boob, where he latched onto my nipple and began sucking, like a newborn baby, making me moan loudly. Thats when he disconnected his lips from me, leaving a long string of spit from his mouth to my nipple. I looked down and laughed.

He looked up at me and whispered something that made my ovaries explode. "Mommy, faster" he breathily muttered, the pure desperation in his voice made me instantly blush. He'd never called me 'mommy' before. But I loved it. I wanted to hear it again. "What was that, babe?" I asked him, a sultry tone playing on my voice as I began to slow my strokes on his manhood.

He leaned in once more. "Please, mommy, pick up the pace. I need it." he begged, those last words made my thighs clench harder, which was somehow possible. I worked on him faster, his moans once again filling the room, louder this time. I felt his dick pulse under my tight grip, letting me know he was close. "Baby, please, slow down, you're gonna make me fuckin' pop" He moaned, his body shifting, trying to get me to slow down, but I didn't stop. In fact, I went faster.

His breathing quickened, as he grabbed onto my arm for support, squeezing it tightly. "No...no...fuck...I'm gonna fucking-" His mouth opened into an 'O' shape as his eyes squeezed shut in pleasure. He bit his lip, so hard I could see it bleeding a little. "Fuck...M-mommy... Please, let me cum." He begged, his whimpering getting louder as he tried so hard to hold back a massive wave of orgasmic release. I decided to tease him, and if he came without permission, I'd punish him, and he knew this.

"And why should I let you" I stopped my voice for a second, using my other hand to lift up his chin so he was looking at me in my eyes, my other hand still working hard on his pulsing meat (IM NOT SORRY FOR THIS LMAOOO) "Armstrong?" I continued, flashing him a toothy grin.

He shakes his head at me, his gaze never leaving mine before he buried his face in the crook of my neck, before he let out the most ungodly orgasmic noise I've ever heard, a mix between a whimper and a loud moan as I stroked a tad faster, making the teasing ever so worse. Billie buried his face further into my neck, "Mommy- please. I've been a good boy, I deserve this. Please" he whimpered. I couldn't even say anything, the way he spoke, and his words, made me cum without him even touching me this whole time.

I just nodded, giving him all he needed. I felt him release into my hand with a loud, sexy moan. He fell back into the couch, breathing deeply, his post-orgasm after glow shining over his face as the beads of sweat dripped down his chin onto his already sweaty neck, his eyes were tightly kept shut. Damn. I'd really gave him a work out I thought.

He fluttered his beautiful eyes open as he looked at me, eyeliner running down his face as tears of relief started to form, he just smiled and muttered "I love you,
Y/N"

"I love you too,  Billie" I muttered, as he regained himself and climbed on top of me, kissing my neck as I felt his hands slither down into my underwear.