Testing my nerves.

This story was inspired by Jess (trecoolsgf )
creds to sal (twodollarbillie ) for the wonderful title
Set during the FOAMF era.

Kisses planted themselves upon my jawline, along with strong hands gently shaking me, sometimes slowly brushing against my skin, desperate to wake me up.

"Y/n! wake up!" my husband, Billie Joe, announced enthusiastically.

I groaned, still exhausted from the hard night of lovemaking that I was previously blessed with last night. I stretched out my arms, turning from my side onto my back. I reluctantly opened my eyes, hoping I could soon return to my peaceful slumber.

Sadly, I was wide awake, looking at my beautiful husband, whom was smiling widely, a prominent gap in his teeth showing at the front of his beautiful smile. I smiled back, seeing him so happy and excited filled me with joy and love. "Morning princess!" Billie hugged me, kissing me lightly on my soft neck, licking around the hickeys he had left the night before.

I stroked his soft, jet-black hair, still smiling purely, wanting him to stay like that. Seeing him snuggle into my boobs, showing me his venerability made my urges to take care of him and to fuck him both stronger.

I grabbed his small waist and desperately pulled him closer towards me, Inhaling his amazing, sexy scent. I felt myself becoming more and more relaxed (and aroused) at his scent, he always smelt nice, even after a show when he was all sweaty.

He didn't sweat as much as the other guys, so he always smelt the nicest, thats one of the reasons he was always the one I stayed close to after shows. That and the fact he's my husband.

We laid there for a few minutes, not ever wishing to let go of one another, locked in love, pulling each other closer than humanly possible, arms around one another's waist, none of us unable to move, but we didn't care.

I wrapped my fingers in his soft locks, tying them around my fingers, pulling them out then letting them go, watching them bounce back onto his skull. I giggled at the way his locks bounced back onto his skull, and how they all faded back into the rest of his messy hair.

After a few minutes he got up, and looked deep into my eyes, lovingly. I inspected his wonderful green orbs, getting almost lost in the perfection of them. "Ok, we really have to go now." he chuckled, leaving me in our room, wrapped up in sheets, to get ready. He got up and ran out the room, pounding down the stairs, like a kid on Christmas, I giggled once more. I slowly got up out of bed.

Beach day, hooray.

I rolled my eyes even at the thought. I knew Billie would make it fun. Or (hopefully) sexy.

The door of our wardrobe creaked open, the sound made my head pound more than it already did, causing me to groan louder with every pound that graced my head.

I already packed my bag the night before, all I had to do was put on my bikini and my dress.

I reached out and grabbed a tight, black, flowery, bikini, that showed my ass perfectly, in all its glory. I knew Billie liked this, and he was the only reason I was going to the beach today. I knew he loved the beach, almost as much as he loved my ass in this bikini.

I put on my flowy, orange dress, I hated the colour orange but I looked good in it. I looked good in everything, and having Billie as a husband (whom would complement me every time I moved) was definitely a confidence boost that I couldn't live without.

I walked downstairs, Billie jumped off the couch, and ran towards the stairs, before stopping to admire me in all my beauty. "Wow, Y/N, you look even prettier than the day I met you." He blushed, mouth wide open, eyeing me up and down, taking in every small detail upon my skin. "Well, I don't know about that." I was now blushing too, I tucked a string behind my ear, while I shoved my face into my chest, trying to cover my now very obvious, but cute embarrassment.