I think we're alone now.

short chapter, also i didnt proof-read so enjoy this shitty story 🫡

"Another drink?" asked Mike, my husband Billies best friend. "Uh, sure." I said, taking the un-opened beer from his hands, cracking it open with my free hand. Music blared into my ears, semi-muffled by Tré, screaming and running across the room and other people loudly chatting. Billie got up off Mikes leather couch. "Uhm, Y/N, can I speak to you for a moment?" He asked, his tone worried me. It was a shy but disinterested tone. Thoughts blared through my head as Billie grabbed my hand, pulling us both into the closet. I quietly closed the door behind us, the room now dark. Billie reached around in the dark before he found the light switch, flicking it on. I looked into his beautiful, emerald eyes as he breathed heavily, the music still blaring in the background. I was about to ask him what was up, still filled with worry.

But before the words could leave my mouth, Billie pushed me closer. My chest slamming into his, I was only a little shorter than him, around neck level. He cupped my head in his hand and desperately pulled me into his face, kissing me. His plump lips and smell of beer and cigarettes made me grow evermore aroused. I began tonguing him deeply.

He slammed me into the wall, my legs wrapped around his waist, tightly gripping his back and neck for support. Billies hand trailed down to my ass, cupping it gently to support me while his free hand unzipped his pants. His erection sprung free, hitting my inner-thigh. He slowly took his free hand, stroking my thigh. eventually, he got to my underwear, pushing it to the side.

He took his mouth away from mine. "Holy shit, your so wet." He commented, making me blush and shove my face into his neck. "Look at me." He commanded. I looked at him, my wetness leaking onto his fingers as he slowly stroked my pussy up and down, before finally fingering my opening, making me wail. He tongued me deep, reducing my loud moans to quiet whimpers, of which he made too, making me more wet. After fingering my opening for a couple minutes, I felt myself about to cum. I couldn't form words anymore. All I could do was clench around him.

He removed his finger, making me whine in disappointment. "Don't worry baby." He chuckled "That was just preparing you for whats next." He penetrated me with his hard erection. I opened my mouth to let out the loudest moan I could too, but he slammed his mouth on mine, making me choke on his tongue that he shoved down my throat.

He took his free hand once more, shoving it up my shirt, feeling around for my nipples. "You didn't wear a bra!" He leaned in closer "Good girl." And with those 2 simple words I clenched around his veiny cock and came all over it, Making him fill me up. We collapsed on the floor. I snuggled into his chest as he played with my nipples. "We should go now." Billie said, preparing to stand up. I grabbed his hand. "No, stay." I pulled him closer. He stumbled and fell over me, his knee pressed against my pussy.