Wet dream

I felt my husband, Mike, shuffle over me in his sleep. His warm body shuffling over mine as our snores aligned. His heavy breathing and soft whimpering soothed my rough slumber. All was peaceful and soothing, thats until I felt Mike start to suddenly thrust into me, still deep in slumber.

I didn't think much of it first, as Mike often humped me in his sleep, very lightly, and this would usually only last a couple of seconds in his sleep when he was having a particularly erotic dream. But tonight, this lasted much longer.

After about 20 seconds of continuous hard humping, I felt an erection rise through his bed pants at each upcoming thrust, he started sleepily moaning in his sleep (which was both very cute and deeply arousing to me). I wrapped my arms and legs around him and snuggled into his soft neck, whimpering softly into it so he would not wake up. I didn't stop him, rather I enjoyed every second of it, as it assured me he was thinking about me even in his sleep.

After about 3 minutes of his continuous humping, getting faster and faster by the second I noticed his moans becoming louder and louder and his waist began to buckle under my thick thighs, I felt his orgasm slowly approach as I repositioned myself to where my pussy was right in front of his throbbing erection, so the only thing stopping him from being inside of me was the fabric of our clothing. I so desperately wanted to rip off mine and his pants and have him inside me. I longed for it. But, Mike was asleep, and enjoying himself, so I let him be.

suddenly, He moaned one last time, loud enough to wake everyone up in this lousy neighbourhood. His sweaty body collapsed into mine and for a few seconds I thought he had enough and had stopped, thats was until I felt a pool of sexy wetness dribble in through my slightly ripped bed shorts.

With my body still intertwined with his, I kissed up his neck to his ear where I whispered his name continuously into it. I wanted to softly awake him from his relaxed slumber so he could fall back asleep easily when we we're done cleaning up this hot, thick mess.

I nudged him a couple times until he stirred lightly, to speed up the process I gave his ear a few licks. He groaned loudly, right in my ear, which both annoyed me and made me extremely turned on. He sat up and rubbed his sleepy eyes before they widened quickly as he felt cum dribble down his legs, he slowly looked at the wetness dripping from his pants. "Oh shit! Did I wet the bed again?" He sat back, I chuckled at his statement. Even though it was pitch black (only apart of the room lit by the hallway light) I could still see his cheeks glow with pure redness, I found this very cute.

Watching Mike be embarrassed was both very hot and very cute to me, it triggered my urge to fuck him but also it triggered my urge to take care of him and nurture him for all he's worth and more. "No, you didn't wet the bed. You were humping me in your sleep and you came everywhere!" I giggled again. He got up and turned on the light, looking at the mess he had made. "Holy shit! thats alot!" He yelped, frightened by the river of semen on our bed. "I see why you thought you had pissed the bed." I commented, before sitting up.

"What were you dreaming about anyways?" I asked, curious for his answer which I was sure would turn me on very much. "Well..." Mike coughed and sat down next to me, hugging me in his arms so my hand felt the wet still lingering in his pants.

***********MIKES DREAM*********
I had just come home from the studio, pretty tough day. In my dream, we were working on American Idiot Part 2 which I thought was a little strange. Anyways, I came home with some groceries and when I went into the kitchen to put them down to unpack, I saw you. Sat on the counter-top with a glass of wine and a gray bathrobe on. You put the wine down and walked over to me. You kissed my lips, Moving your hands all around my ass.

You slowly edged your way to my neck, laying small kisses up and down it, making me moan in pure delight.

While Mike was telling me his dream,I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. I crossed my legs tight so he couldn't see my heavy wetness between my thighs. Not that it would matter anyways, as my pants and legs were now sopping wet in Mikes jizz he had previously expelled everywhere.

Thats when you quickly unzipped my pants and pushed me onto the kitchen island. You ripped my pants off and you held my waist in between your sexy thighs before you pushed your hair to behind your shoulders, and took off the robe, throwing it into the toaster. I saw your boobs flop as you took it off and I felt my dick slowly rise. Seeing you now, fully bare and open for me made my horniness increasingly rise.

You completely tore off my underwear, throwing the scrap of it across to the now knocked over toaster. You laid your soft, perfect lips on my dick and you began to lube it up with your sopping wet tongue, thats when you started sucking. Up and down, making us both scream in pure delight. I started sweating and my eyes fell into the back of my head.

Your eyes never left mine, in fact neither of us blinked. It was all too sexy to lose any moments in closing our eyes for even a millisecond . I couldn't lose sight of your striking beauty, It was all to much for me to handle. I started thrusting into your face, making you gag on my rock hard cock. You spluttered for a few moments, Before shoving it further down your throat making my orgasm slowly leap forward.

You stopped for a moment and looked at my sweaty, red face before sucking my lips dry and licking them all over to repeat the process. You spread your legs further and impaled your pretty pussy on my dick, making us both scream. You began riding it and after about a minute I came everywhere.

Thats when I woke up. He said, acting like he hadn't just said the most toe curling thing in the history of ever. I looked at him for a second. His face beginning to become red with pure hotness. "So we should probably clean this mess up." He suggested, standing up and beginning to walk away. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back on top of me, his wet crotch pressed against mine "Lets make your dream come true" I said with a smile.