I'm home!

The door slammed.

"I'm home!" shouted my husband, Mike. "I know!" I shouted, sarcastically.
"Where are you?" he asked,  looking around for me. "In the kitchen!" I replied.

He came into the kitchen and hugged me from behind, laying a small kiss on my neck. He watched my mixing intensively. "Mmmm, what are you making?" He asked. I kept mixing, not even looking at him "A cake for my moms birthday. How did It go at the studio?" I asked. He groaned loudly in my ear, almost making me deaf "I don't want to talk about it." It sounded like he had gotten into a fight with Tré, as he was doing that more often now. The stress of making this new album really took a tole on my husband, making him a very angry man towards his band members.

But never me.

He had pushed me closer to him, my back smushed against his sweaty chest, and his sweaty hair dripping all over me. I felt something hard pressing against me, it was so hard it hurt and I had to push Mike off me, I didn't push him hard, just a nudge so my back didn't collapse with this sudden pain.

I turned around to face him, before looking down to see what was poking me. I thought maybe It was his phone, but no. There, staring me right in the face was a massive boner through Mike's pants. I bit my lip and strode over to him, kissing his lips and quickly pushing my hands into his tight pants, rubbing his cock while he whimpered. I must say, listening to him whimper and moan was very hot and I could feel my legs getting weak. Mike must have felt this too because he grabbed my ass and held me for support. His whimpers got more frequent as I rubbed faster and faster. I knew what I had to do next.

I slid my hand into his underwear and rubbed his cock slowly, while still kissing him, slowly making my way down to his thick neck. He was no longer just whimpering, rather he was moaning. Very loud. He started humping the air as I stroked faster and faster. I felt pre-cum ooze onto my hands, I knew he was getting close. I removed my hand from his pants, sending a rush of confusion and disappointment to mikes face. I looked him in the eyes in a flirty way and licked my hands, swiping all the pre-cum into my mouth.

When my hands were fully wet, I put them back into his underwear and kept rubbing, this time faster as his cock wasn't as dry. I kept rubbing until he came all in his pants. I laughed and licked his neck abit, watching him go from moaning loudly, to now sighing in pure relaxation. He leaned his head back and I watched the cum ooze out of his pants and go all over the new carpet.

Shit.

It doesn't matter though. I found it very worth it. "Fuck! I was supposed to wear these pants tomorrow!" Mike groaned in annoyance. I scoffed. "You're annoyed? I gotta try and clean this carpet now!" I couldn't keep a smile off my face at this point.

He looked me in my eyes and asked "It was worth it though. Wasn't it?" I nodded my head.

Thats when Mikes phone blared loudly. Tré was calling. Mike answered and put his phone on speaker. "Hey man, I just wanna apologise for the fight today. I didn't mean it." Mike reassured Tré and put the phone down. I then went to the laundry room, Mike's cum filled pants in hand, and started looking for the carpet cleaner.