If This Was A Movie

Hyunjin pov

It's been six months have passed, my heart is still beating fast to your name. 

*Flashback*

"Love." 

The library is our short escape from people. She has been reading for hours and I found myself admiring her from where I am at. I feel I am lucky to have her by my side. "Yes? Is it already 6 pm?" I smiled at her. "We should go now." She gets up from the seat as our hands interlock with each other.

Matt is hosting a party tonight. I have never been this nervous in whole my life. Even if my friends keep teasing us and how I keep saying we're just friends.

"You're giving me your hoodie? I didn't know you were into this." She said, putting on the shirt I gave to her. "I find it cute. It's just, uhm, I just love sharing things with someone special."

"Okay, that makes sense. It's still weird to call you my boyfriend..."

"Boyfriend? I am your husband. Let's stick with that." I said. I love seeing her cheeks turn red and got her all shy. "Stop making me fall for you even more. It's not good for my mental health, hyunjin."

"Ha ha, funny. The table has turned, (y/n)."

We walked downtown, hand in hand and the smile never leave on my face. "I still can't believe you're mine." She turned to me. "Stop it, will you? I'm already yours, remember that."

"Hey, hey." I noticed that Matt is staring at our hands. She quickly removed her hand and pretended that it was just an act. "Hey, where is Kayle?" Matt is still staring at me, with his eyes, looking up and down as if I just commit a crime.

"Okay... Hyunjin, I'll see you later."

"Alright." I was about to enter the house, but he stopped me by leaving the door half open. "What do you want?" I asked. "Did you two... Dude, you should tell me. Is she good in bed??"

"No! We just started dating, Matt."

"Really? She's wild, I know. Well, too bad my boy always is hopelessly romantic." He said. What does he mean? The sudden realisation takes over me. There is no way she has a bad taste in men.

"Suit yourself."

"Psst... (y/n)."

"Hyujinnie!!" She waves at me, signalling me to join her. "Girls, I just met a guy. We're together for a while and, this is my boyfriend, everyone."

"Oh, congrats, babe!"

"Thanks." My phone vibrated. But, everyone is looking at their phone this time while throwing a disgusted look at her. "Don't." She said, shaking her head. I can see the fear in her eyes, begging me to listen to her. I can hear the desperation in her voice.

"Let me just see it."

I could feel my heart drop after seeing the picture. I knew something is wrong. She ran out of the house, leaving me alone with her friends.

"(y/n)!!"

I chased her down the street, calling her name multiple times. I found her heels at the side of the road and heard the sound of a girl sobbing behind the bushes. "It's me, love."

"What do you want?"

"You, to be safe... (y/n), I trust you, okay? Just get out of there, will you?" I noticed her shadow as she gets up. She had leaves, all over her hair. "There you are..."

"Thank you, I thought you already hate me." 

****

Hyunjin pov

Just like seasons change, so does our love. Even if you give your all, if fate says you're not meant to be, you never will be. (y/n), thank you for showing me that I'm capable of loving someone and I hope you know you'll always be the one that I would've always loved for eternity.