Chapter 2: Ash

There she was our 14 year old Ash, stuck in the forest, scared and tired, she slowly got up and groaned "ugh- what happened how did I get here?.." she looked around and began walking, then suddenly she heard the whistle sound and saw a black figure, she began to run as the whistle sound became closer.
A black figure appeared in front of her almost catching her, suddenly a Person who was dressed up in white tapped on the figures's head and it disappeared, Ash stood there shocked, "who- who are you!" She shivered from the cold amd was scared, the person wearing white took off her hat to reveal her face, she was she was dark skinned girl, "I am Mripilar." She said doing the Lesbian pose, Ash looked amazed and saw another black figures, "AH LOOK OUT!" Ash yelled, Mripilar protected her and pulled out a gold bow and arrow's, Mripilar shot the figures looking badass, Ash had a gay panic "oh wow- bows." She said looking red, Mripilar noticed her and smirked, Mripilar defeated all the black figures around her, and mumbled "not yet William..", Ash looked confused "did you uh- say something?" She asked, "nope." Mripilar replied, "uh- well let's go miss Ash." She said, "wait how did you-", "NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS!" Mripilar said and took Ash's hand, they both went off.

They got to Mripilar's place, "welp that's my place." She said, "wow- this place looks.." she looked around the place was looking bad good as well, "good-" she added, "let's go eat, i made soup" Mripilar Said, Ash looked suspicious, "it's amazing!" Mripilar said, "I doubt it." Ash looked around and followed Mripilar, Mripilar made sure no one saw them but Little did she know, a little floating brain was watching them.

After dinner Mripilar showed Ash an empty room "this is uh- where you'd sleep." She said, Ash looked around and began tidying, "okay." She said, Mripilar walked out closing the door, Ash sat near the window and sighed looking at a picture with her and Itzel in it, she had
fallen asleep.

Time past and Ash was living with Mripilar worried about her sister, and the little floating brain? Well he was still watching them sometimes, and was giving reports to his master, "good job brainey.. i am proud of you buddy, soon we will have them all." The master said.

The next chapter will be about Itzel! Be prepared!! And sorry this chapter was short! I'll try making the others longer
TILL WE MEET AGAIN ARAM OUT!