Chapter 6: the humming bird

When Oliver woke up he found himself in a cave and Itzel cooking, "good morning boy" she said, he rubbed his eyes and saw their stuff here, he rubbed his eyes and ate.
They continued their journey, "Ash!" She shouted to her sister, Oliver looked tired as he protected Itzel, Itzel began singing her sister's favorite song, "you really think it would work?" He asked not believing, "SHH" she continued singing, she heard someone humming the song in Ash's voice, Itzel ran to the humming sound and sang more as the humming sound became closer and closer, she lost Olive.

"Hello there" she heard a person saying, Itzel held a stick "Ash?" She asked worried, a figure looking like ash was in the shadow, "ASH!" She ran to the figure, it slowly began transforming to it's normal form, "hello there Itzel Hart" the figured laughed, Itzel jumped away "WH-WHO ARE YOU! Where is my sister." She looked angry, "oh you better watch it humming bird" he smirked and laughed ik an evil way, Itzel looked scared, "wanna play a game?" He smirked, Itzel hesitated, "listen the game is like this: you have to try and find your sister, and fight me, then? Then will go back home" he said, "what will happen if we loose?", "you'll be locked up in cages", "do I have hints?" She asked, "time is ticking miss Hart" he laughed and disappeared, Itzel looked around for some tools to help her, Oliver finally found, "ITZEL! I FOUND YOU! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" He panicked and checked to see if she's hurt, "IM OKAY! Oliver i'm okay!", Itzel hummed a song, Oliver took her and ran back to the cave as he saw Mripilar landing to them, "Slow down there humming bird." Mripilar said, Oliver recognized her but couldn't remember from somewhere, "I feel like I know you from somewhere.." he said putting his hand on his chin, "WHAT! I mean sweet dear Oliver, I was probably coming from a dream of yours!" She said, "wait how do you know my na-" he was cut off by her "NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS. You kids need help, now come along" she began walking, Itzel followed her, "ITZEL!" He whispered loudly, she turned around, "didn't your parents ever teach you to not go with strangers?" He added, "Oliver I followed you the first time I met you" she looked at him, he remember "ohhhh- yeah-", "come along children!" Mripilar said and took them to her house.

Meanwhile with Ash.
"Wakey Wakey little kid" Death shook Ash slowly turning into Itzel as she woke up, "Itzel?- is that you?-", it has appeared behind her turning to his normal self "boo!" He said and laughed when Ash flinched, "YOU! W-William was the name?" She asked, "oh my dear, William is dead, he's 6 feet under, the name is Death." He came closer and held her face, "now tell me, where is Mripilar." He held a knife to her throat, "I- I don't know, AND WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU." She said scared, "oh kid, poor kid, you don't know a thing don't you." He smirked, Ash looked confused, he wheezed "oh your confused face! I can't-" he slowly calmed down, "soon, soon you'll see everything dear child." Evil smiling, Ash looked scared, he took her and threw her into prison.
Ash hummed a song quietly and Death punched her cell "SHUT IT HUMMING BIRD." He yelled trying to find his sister on his computer, Ash was scared hugging her legs but then realized, "DEATH! What.. what did you do to my sister, where is she?" She stood up quick, he gave glared and smirked "your sister is off to find you with her little friend." He smirked, "and maybe she will get hurt in the process but! I can stop that from happening if you do as I say" he said, "what is it.", "you become my soldier and your sister will come here to you safely" he asked, Ash hesitated but refused, "no.. I am not Doing that." She said, "aww my dear humming bird" he held her face, "you don't have a choice" he laughed evilly, Ash looked shocked and scared but she didn't realize he had put something on her back to control her, Ash began to fight him but suddenly something hit her, she fell and went unconscious.

Mripilar was walking with the two kids, black figures appeared again and Mripilar fought them off with the help of the kids, then Itzel realized it is all apart of his game, "this is all his game-" she said, "what?" Mripilar seemed confused, "someone told me if I wanted to see my sister I'll have to play his stupid game, and the same if I wanted to go home" she explained, Mripilar's eyes were wide open "okay kids you have to follow me." She said and began running to somewhere safe.