Chapter 8: one day more

"Tomorrow.. Tomorrow is the day.." Itzel looked down, she began training, Mripilar was feeling guilty and Oliver was cooking.

"One day more to the big fight." Death said and looked at his prisoners Ash, "one more day all on my own..." she sang looking down and looking at him wanting to kick him but unable, "aww what's wrong deary?" He asked, Ash was unable to speak, "what's wrong miss Ash? A cat got your tongue?" Death asked and laughed in the most evil way, Ash was about to attack him but she got an electric shock, she fell and got controlled by Death, he tried making punch herself and it worked "why are you punching yourself?" He laughed, Ash on the inside was suffering.

"Kids.." Mripilar called and Oliver and Itzel came to her "um- listen, you will hear some bad things about me but know that it's not true, and please believe me.." she looked down, Oliver stepped away, and Itzel hugged her "ofc I'll believe you, now matter what you took care of me and my sister." She smiled, Mripilar smiled at her and Oliver just seemed confused, they all continued training.

A few days before at the Elrod's house
Riley was still thinking about that kiss, and the lovers the married couples were still worried about Oliver and Itzel.
One night Riley came to her parents, "mom mapa.. we need to go help them." She said, Morgan looked at their wife and nodded in agreement, "I am not coming.. just get them here and I'll heal." She slightly smiled "AND YOU TWO BETTER NOT DIE." She looked serious, Morgan-sky and Riley nodded scared, "I'll go pack for you" she smiled and kissed Morgan and patted Riley's head as she walked away, Morgan was blushing "I love that woman~" they said smiling, Riley looked at her parent "how the hell were you able to pull her?-" she asked, "I got the demon riz" they said trying to do a cool pose, "I can't see it-" she said and walked away.
Eva prepared everything for the two's journey, "come back alive you got it?".

Present time.
Riley and Morgan were singing their journey song.
Oliver heard their singing "mapa?..." he seemed confused, "Oli? You good?" Itzel asked, she heard Morgan's voice but didn't recognize it.
Riley stood and hit Morgan's arm to look who are the people "OLI!" They shouted and ran to their son, "MAPA!" He hugged them. Oliver saw Riley "COME HERE YOU WEIRDO!", Riley ran to her brother hugging him, Itzel looked at her "h-hey Riley!" She said, Riley hugged her and Itzel hugged back smiling and a bit blushing.
"Fill me in what happened to you two." Morgan asked as they sat down next to their son, Itzel and Oliver explained everything, "oh there is a person we'd like you to meet!" Itzel said, "YO! MRIPILAR COME HERE." She shouted, Mripilar flew down and Morgan looked at Riley protecting Itzel and Oliver "stay away." Morgan said holding a shoe, "chill Morgan. I ain't hurting the kids. I am here to help them idiot." She said, "help? Wha-" Riley asked confused, "so that is Riley! Nice to meet you I'm Mripilar." She wanted to shake hands with her but Riley slapped her hand away "stay away from me you monster. I know exactly what or who you are." Riley said serious, "sheesh- like mother like daughter-" Mripilar said "now may I have a talk with the two of you? Thanks" she grabbed Morgan and Riley and made the kids go back to train, "listen to me you two, you don't say anything about me, got it?" Mripilar put both her arms on both of their shoulders, "no they need to know about you." Morgan-sky said and took her arm off of their shoulder, "oh well you chose the bad way." She said and snapped her fingers, the ground opened and her eyes were glowing red, the ground swallow Riley and Morgan who were trying to shout for help.
Maripilar walked back to the kids "where are my parent and sister?" Oliver asked, "they had to go sorry kid" Mripilar said, "they went without saying goodbye..." Oliver seemed sad, Itzel hugged him.

The two appeared at Death's base "ooo new victims!" He said, Riley and Morgan seemed scared trying to scream for help but Death put them in cages "now we can start." He laughed.