Chapter 3: Itzel

Itzel fell in the middle of the town, everyone stood and stared, "who is this.." a Person said.
Itzel rubbed her eyes and woke up as the others were holding fire and some stuff, Itzel was terrified, a kid stood before Itzel "EVERYONE PUT THE THINGS DOWN." The kid yelled, he helped her up, the other gasped by seeing the kid helping Itzel and began running after her, Itzel was confused and scared, the boy took her by the arm and they both ran away from the bad people who wanted to haunt her down.

The kid took Itzel to a cave in the forest where no one could find them, Itzel was panicking, the kid held her hand and said: "hey hey! Look at me, calm down, take deep breaths! Everything will be fine..", Itzel took deep breaths and slowly calmed down, "thank you, what is your name?" Itzel asked, "Oliver, my name is Oliver Elrod! And you?" He asked, "I am Itzel, Itzel Hart nice to meet you Oliver.", "so, what brings you to this town?" He asked, Itzel looked down and began talking, "so.. i appeared here but before that I was with my sister at some forest.. we walked to a bright light and welp.. I appeared here.. n-now I can't find my sister.. and I don't know how.. i don't know how to find.." tears formed in her eyes, Oliver hugged her "it's gonna be alright", she noticed black tears, "are you okay? Why are you crying?" She asked and held his face, "oh well.. I have the same story as you.. I have no idea where my parents are snd I am living with two people, I don't know my real last name so I go by Hart, but I will help you find your sister. Because well I wanna find mine and I will help you get out her" he said, Itzel hugged him, "thanks.." she smiled, "now let's go to my place, I will help you, we got food and everything." He said, they both went away but they didn't know someone was watching their every move, could you figure out who is it? .

When they appeared they found both of the adults having food fight, Oliver stood forward "SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU! WE HAVE A VISITOR!" He yelled, the two stopped and the female adult snapped her fingers and the house was clean, "I am so sorry for them!" He said, one of the adults stood forward to Itzel saying: "hey! I'm Morgan and this is my wife Ava!" They said smiling, Itzel smiled then suddenly a girl walked in about Itzel's age, "uh- who is this- mapa? Mom who is this?-" the girl asked, Itzel smiled "I am Itzel! Itzel Hart!" She stood forward and shook her hand, "I am Riley Elrod, nice to meet you too" she smiled and winked, Itzel blushed, Ava cleared her voice and said "welp I made dinner, so if you'd like to come and eat", Itzel's stomach made a weird sound, "hm! I guess I am hungry.. heh-" she said embarrassed, "welp come on!" Ava said, "mom, I am going out I will be back early I promise" Riley said, Ava smiled and nodded, Morgan kissed Riley's head and went to the kitchen with their wife and kid and Itzel.
After they finished eating "wow Mrs. Elrod! This was amazing!" She said, Ava smiled, "thank you dear" she said, Oliver stood up and kissed his mom on the cheek, "ima go show Itzel the room!" He said and took her and they both ran out, "Ava my love.. you think we would be able to take of another kid?" They asked, "mhm! We need to give the kids something we never had... a real family" Ava said, Morgan smiled and kissed her, "I love you so much, and your food is just so good." They said holding her close, Ava giggled and they both began to dance.

The kids ran into Olive's room, "here is where you sleep! I know its not much but it's the best I can do!" The room was not a mess but Oliver saw it messy, "this room is so clean!" She said, he smiled and brought her a sack to sleep on, he brought her clothes from his sister's room and she went to change in the bathroom, when she got back she saw him laying in his bed reading, "whatcha reading?" She asked, he told her what he was reading and apparently she liked it as well, they both talked about this for hours but then Itzel fell asleep, Oliver covered her up and went to sleep as well
Brainy watched him and flew to his master again telling him everything. "Soon I will have them" Death said with an evil smirk.