Chapter 7: Game On

Seconds turned into hours and hours turned into days, Itzel was thinking of a way to get her sister back, she and Oliver were training with Mripilar, and Mripilar kept a big secret from them both, Oliver got suspicious more and more by the day, and Ash?... well... she was tortured... tortured by Death..

One day Itzel made up a plan with Mripilar and Oliver on how to get Oliver's parents and Ash and go home, "so here's what we're gonna do." She explained the whole plan.
Oliver seemed nervous "I am scared, what if something happens to us.. wh-what if many bad things will happen to you!" He was worried, "Oli, we have been training with the strongest person ever" she pointed at Mripilar and smiled, she smiled back and walked off.
"Huh- that was odd." He said, "true-" she added, the kids kept making the plan as the time got shorter and shorter.

After couple of days the three began their way to find Ash and clues, and the game has began, they faced the most horrifying things and dangerous creatures as well until they reached the place, the place where they are supposed to meet Wil- no excuse me, Death.
One day on their way they faced five beasts at the same time, the kids got injured badly, but they didn't stop fighting.
"MRIPILAR WATCH OUT" Oliver said, and before Mripilar could get injured Itzel came to the scene and protected her. "Dang kid you are a pro." She patted her head, Itzel smiled, Oliver made everything happier, Mripilar looked at them both and her smile disappeared "listen kids i have something to say-" she said, "huh?" The looked confused "I- uh-" she was cut off by some more beast, Oliver and Itzel took care of this, "so did you wanna say something?" Oliver asked, "no never mind." She said and began walking home with the kids.
On their way back home Itzel heard the whispering sound "heh- I am not afraid of you anymore" she mumbled to herself.
When they got home Mripilar began healing them and sing for them till they fall asleep.
There was only 2 days before the big battle after all...

I know this chapter is short and I am sorry, I don't have ideas for this