chapter 4: IN THE WOODS

Time passed with the separated sisters, Ash was still with Mripilar but she was training, sword training, and Itzel was with the Elrod family.

One day Mripilar went to the forest "into the woods to get my brother" she sang quietly as she was walking into the woods, suddenly a black figure jumped at her and dropped her to the ground, she pushed him away and his hood got off and revealed his face, there he was on the floor looking very identical to Mripilar, he had many bruises on his body and face, "William..?" she asked, "hello there dear sister.." he said having a creepy smile, he stepped closer to her and held her face, "I know exactly why you're here, and you know, you left me all these years and I still keep your secret 'the savior' who backstabbed people and tricked them, but you know what this time I will keep he secret, and I will add another deal, I won't touch the girls if you do as I say" he said, Mripilar hesitated "what is it..." she asked, he told her the deal, she looked at him and shook his hand, but little did she know, he had a trick to make it believable that they made a deal, both their eyes began glowing and something has began to grow on both of their arms, their eyes turned to normal and the looked at their arms "this is a big promise.." he said, she began walking away but William stabbed her in the back, she pulled her bow and was about to hit him but when she shot the arrow our cute spy Brainey.. he got hit by their fight, William saw it all, his best friend, the only one who was by his side getting hurt in front of him.
"YOU MONSTER" William yelled as angry tears fell from his face, Mripilar just walked away emotionless and Willy?.. well he cried holding his best friend.
"I will get you Mripilar... just you wait dear sister..." he said as angry tears fell down his face.

Days past, Itzel was having fun with the Elrods but then on a Sunday afternoon..
Itzel told everyone about her plan and they agreed, Oliver suggested to go with her but Morgan and Ava hesitated, they both walked to a different room talking, they argued a bit but then made peace, "kid.." Morgan said and looked at them, "me and your mom agreed to let you go.. but we will miss you tho, a-and you better visit us!" they said smiling a bit, Ava held their hand, the kids cheered and smiled as the parents walked to their room.

"I don't know if we made the right decision..." they said and Ava hugged them, "we did what we had to do, the kid want to meet his parents" she said, "b-but we sent him to a dangero-" before they could finish their sentence they fell on their face, "OW-" they said, Ava helped them up and laughed, "haha very funny laugh at your idiot spouse" they said, Ava looked at them serious and held their face making them look up at her, "Morgan-Skye Elrod, you call yourself an idiot and I will slap you" she said serious and kissed them, they blushed "why are you so big- I MEAN a giant- I- I MEAN-" they blushed from embarrassment and Ava smiled at them and helped them go to bed, they both got into the bed hugging each other falling asleep.

meanwhile with the kids...
the kids cheered an seemed happy, "I CAN'T WAIT!" Itzel smiled and Oliver seemed nervous, "hey Oli, you alright?" Riley asked, "I am just nervous it has been a while since I saw them.." he said, Riley and Itzel hugged him, "It's better if you two go to sleep now it's almost midnight" Riley said and smiled at both of them and they all went to their beds.

At morning..
they all prepared their stuff and Itzel took a deep breath before she went out with Oliver she said her goodbyes and so did Oliver, and when she came to Riley she gave her a kiss on the cheek, "thank for everything" she blushed and ran out, Oliver wheezed and followed her out, Riley stood there in shock.

Ash was still in Mripilar's house, but one day she decided to go to the forest, so she did, she sneaked out taking one of Mripilar's weapons and looking badass.
Oliver and Itzel were on a different part from Ash wanting to go in, "into the woods to get the food!" she said raising the weapon and sang, "into the woods to get my sister!" Itzel sang, "into the woods to see my parents.." he sang nervous, Itzel held his hand, Mripilar flew above them and sang "into the woods to save these kids.", "Into the woods.. Into the woods to hurt my sister." William said planning his revenge on a tree, Oliver sked her "are you certain of the way?", "the way is clear the light is good I have no fear nor you should, the woods are only trees! and the trees are only woods, no need to be afraid there!" she sang and walked in with him.

HELLO THERE! IT'S ME ARAM! first, I am sorry for what I did and second you gotta admit it was good, and the into the woods part is good, now if you don't mind I will say couple of thanks you for some people who inspired me and helped me make this story, Thank you Ash and Itzel for everything and inspiring me and making me laugh in the servers, and a big thank you to my friend Lana! who helped me write and think about this story, that's it for now, SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! LOVE YA'LL BYEEEEEE (for now) thank you for reading stay tuned!