NO!!!

Shes's hell,

He's the devil

---- the demons see no

end to this love ... 🖤

Author's pov:-

Here Andrew is planning a really romantic date for his queen and on the other hand yn is very excited beacuse today she plan to go for the shopping and shopping in paris is like a dream while yn was getting ready for her shopping day on the other hand Ad is nervous to ask yn out for a date.

Andrew's pov:-

Nervousness this is first time i'm getting nervous in my life, my heart is beating so fast in my chest i can fucking feel it, it is beating like crazy and only my angel yes can make it calm ..... a yes of her for going on a date with me but i don't know how to ask her for a date.

i have already planned each and every thing for her but i don't have enough guts to ask her for a romantic date with me. even though people are scared of me even police and  minister shiver from my name but today i'm feeling scared, scared of rejection.

Even though i can easily make my doll mine but i like challenges and my doll is like a beautiful and unique challenge which i want to win and have in any cost, and i will fucking have it by hook or crook . 

Author's pov:-

Here andrew is getting ready to ask yn for a romatic date while looking in his reflection on the mirror  but he is also fighting a battle between his mind and heart . his mind is telling him to just make her his by hook or crook and forcefully but his heart, his heart is saying that make her his by her consent but the devil in him is telling to listen his mind and make her his forcefully but he want to make yn his by her consent.

Because first time in his life he is going on date which he planned with so much love for yn and then he will ask her hand for marriage because according to andrew dating is just a waste of time he will directly ask her for marraige  and  then he will claim her his, her mind, heart, soul and boady  which only belongs to him and only him so that's why he is listening to his heart and taking yn for a romantic date and then proposed her for marrige but if she say no to him that he will listen to his mind and let it take over him and make her his forcefully.