LADY BOSS

Author pov

It was a morning time and our beautiful female lead is still sleeping peacefully while having a weird dream but her sleep got disturbed by the loud noise from her phone indicating that someone is calling her and without looking at the caller I'd she picked up the call while saying in an irritating tone ...

Yn:- what fuck do you want in the early fucking morning. And after hearing her tone the person on the other side of phone chuckled before saying..
??:- good morning to you to bitch, and nothing I just want your love queen.. say the person sarcastically.

Yn:- fuck off era and now tell me why you disturbed my beauty sleep u know I was having a very nice yet weird dream and you broke it bitch. Said yn while whining.
And era just chuckled after hearing her bestie/boss whining like a baby because her sleep got disturbed who will say that she is the same girl who can kill someone with her cold pierced eyes with face and heart of an angle but the personality of a devil himself.

Era:- awwww sorry bitch but not sorry for disturbing your weird dreams but this is important. And it's related to work because you have an important meeting with the client for upcoming fashion show and I just want to remind you so that's why I call u So get that pretty ass of your up from the bed and get ready I am coming in an hour to pick u up so be fast and before your start cursing me again I am going to cut the call so bye and love u bitch... and with that era cut the call while yn scoffed before rolling her eyes and said under her breath, "love u too bitch" and with that our precious yn get up from her bed to get ready for the work.

Time skip:-

Yn office:-

In front of the boutique a black luxurious car stop and their come yn with her best friend/secretary era on her side with the smile on her beautiful face and on the other hand yn have her cold face but her beauty attracts everyone which leave them stunt by seeing how beautiful yet elegant she looks. Walking I like a lady boss which she is with her aura which was speak nothing but a strong and independent women. While walking through her office everyone greet her one by one and she returned their gesture with her beautiful small smile.

And after entering her office she walk through her chair and sitting like queen who sit on her throne..

Time skip:-

After meeting

Yn pov:-

Leaving a Sigh while sitting on a chair after an tiring meeting with the client about my upcoming fashion show I am very tired but that is part of my job and honestly I really like it because it's was my dream job and I achieved my dream after so much hard work and falls .

But I am happy where I am in my life now this what I always dreamed of having my own clothing line my own boutique my own empire which I build with my own hard work and I am so proud that I did it what I always want. Being rich strong and independent woman.

As I was lost in my thoughts I didn't realise that era my best friend come my secretary waving her hands in front of my face breaking my thoughts just how she break my beauty sleep. Bitch..

Yn:- what why you always like to disturbed me, first my dream & now my thoughts, said yn while whining a little and era again chuckled seeing her whining like a baby.
Era:- it's not my fault that you always daydream, ok on the important note you got an invitation from mr coll for his 20th wedding anniversary celebration and he personally send an special invitation to you because his wife is your biggest fan and she really loves your brand so you have go sweetheart.

And after hearing era yn made a fake crying face while throwing tantrum's in front of her bestie because one thing yn hate the most is social gatherings being an introvert she is she is not good at socialising and she hate going to party like this because she has to socialise. But did she not have any other options rather than going to the party "no". But she have to go whether likes it or not.

Yn:- you are coming with me and no I am not going to hear any excuse so be ready Bella ( beauty) we are going to gather. Said yn while smirking at era who have to go with her bestie because she can't say no to her , "ok"said era while rolling her eyes.

Era:- but on the bright side their will be so many hot and handsome man so I am happy to come maybe I can get laid tonight said (while wiggling her brows at yn).

Yn:- do whatever you wanna do but don't get pregnant (said yn with a boring face)
Making era to glare at her.
Era:- come on who knows you also get laid or get to meet your Prince Charming said (era with dreamy face) and after hearing what era said yn make a disgusting face before replying in irritating tone

Yn:- wake up honey their is no price charming and whatsoever it's reality and Life is not a fairytale where your so called Prince Charming will come and saved you its look good in book and movies in real life you have to be your own hero and saved your self ok so wake up from your dream before reality hits you.

Era:- but you need someone in your life one day you have to get married or at least date someone how long u are planning to stay single.

Yn:- how many time I have to say you that I don't want to get married nor I need someone in my life I am happy being single. I am rich smart strong and independent woman I can get what I want I don't need a man in my life remember "A queen don't need a king to shine" so I am happy with my life and being single so end of the chapter now get back to your work and than we will left for party together now go. Said yn with her cold voice.

And after hearing her freind cold reply era shut her mouth and left from their to complete her work because she know it's not good to play with fire so she stay silent and pray that someone change her thoughts about marriage or relationship.

"But she didn't knew that soon her wish will turn the life of her best friend upside down"..

"When the beast will cage this beauty with his dark love" ......

" Because after tonight everything will change in yn's life" .....

~TBC~

Here is the first chapter of his dark love I hope you like it and let me know in comment section did you like yn character and next will be the introduction of andrew and his meeting with yn for the first time. Take care and 👋......

Do vote and comment

Between yn outfit:-