LOVE MAZE

'Cause I'll be

in

Love maze'🖤

Author pov:-

Andrew's mansion:-

Lots of guest are coming in coll mansion to celebrate the anniversary of the elder  coll couple and wishing them with their blessings and enjoying the party everyone is talking with each other while drinking the expensive champagne with the biggest smile on their face.

Girls are very revealing clothes and doll up to get the attention of youngest coll maybe they can make him fall for themselves but who they are kidding the almighty andrew coll will fall for them is the last thing going to happen in these world.

But this night will definitely change life of andrew  when he will lost himself in maze of love....

Andrew  POV:-

Walking down the stairs with the biggest smile on my face towards my parents and wishing them with the bear hug and kissing my mom's forehead lovingly
AD- happy marriage anniversary mom and dad I love you so much said andrew  with his cute dimple 

 smile.

Mr&Mrs coll:- thank you baby we love you too.

I am so happy for you guys and grateful to god for giving me such an amazing parents. I said to my parents cause they are my world and I love them the most.

AUTHOR POV:-

The coll family was enjoying their family time when andrew's friends  came and start wishing them. After wishing the coll coulpe members trun to the side to see andrew flirting with the girl who was laughing while clinging on his side and after seeing this the members roll their eyes while dragging the youngest one with them.

Jack:- yaaaa!! You shameless brat stop flirting and focus on the party. Jack  scolded andrew  with his deadly glare, but andrew being the international playboy who doesn't give fuck about anything sasses back only to the smack on the back of his head.
Jack :- chill hyung I am just playing around stop being so dramatic old man, but their bickering came to end when they heard coll couple arguing about something so they exchange a confused look before returning to the coll couple.

AD:- mom dad what happened why are you guys arguing about.
Mrscoll- ask your dad where is my anniversary gift , said mrs coll with angry expression on her face with a cute little pout on her lips.

But before andrew  asked his dad about anything mr coll cut him off my back hugging her wife and said in soft tone,
Mrcoll - honey, your gift is on his way and I know you will love it just wait hmm.

And seeing this lovey dovey scene andrew make disgusting face and Said in irritating voice ,
AD- can u guys please stop this lovey dovey shit it's annoying, and coll couple ignored him and continue their romance. and AD  feel offended after being ignored by his parents and trun around to walk towards the drinking section but halt on his step after hearing his mother scream and turn around only to see his mother hugging someone tightly and squealing like an teenager girl. But he was awestruck after seeing the person face and he get lost in her beauty.

He was so lost in the beauty that he didn't realised that he's mouth was open so shim shut his mouth with his hand and bring him back from his maze.
Mrs coll was so happy after seeing the person she is hardcore fan and still can't believe that she is meeting her in real life. The dead drop gorgeous and queen of beauty and fashion world lee yn ..

And on the other hand andrew lost himself  and first time in his life he felt his cold heart start beating so fast that it will fall out from his chest .
And he lost himself in the love maze and now he going to make her his by hook or crook...

' Cause he going to cage this beauty with his dark love'

'But he didn't know that he's playing with the fire who is not afraid from anyone in this world and make him beg in his knees in front for her with her one gaze ,
Cause she is lee yn, a devil himself'.......

'Let's see who will cage who,
Will yn submit herself to his dark love,
Or
Andrew will loose himself in this dark love'....

Here is the another chapter and sorry for late update because next month is my exams and I have to study so that's why but I'll try to update soon. Thank you for giving love to this books and let me know what do you think about this chapter and what do you think who will loose in this dark love maze. 

Do vote and comment 🔪

Till then bye and be safe

~TBC~