CLAMNESS BEFORE THE STORM

Author pov :-

Here  Andrew is burning in a range......... he is burning just like how his heart is burning

burning from rejection......... rejection of his doll his love his deep and dark desire his ........ obsession. His heart was already burning because his fear of rejection but yn no work as an oil in his burning heart which is turn into a fire....... fire of rejection........ fire of desire to make her his by hook or crook. 

The demon in his head are dancing and they are laughing on his state like they are mocking him for getting a rejection from his doll and they are whispering him how he should unleashed the beast in him ad let them take over him and how they will force yn and make her his.

Andrew head is paining ........ paining like hell his head is spinning because of the demons whispers how badly he want to let the demons take over him and want to make yn his but he will not let the demon control him because he will make sure that he will have his little date with his doll whether she like it or not because he will have her and the he will make his perfect little wife who will obey him and let her have his ways and then he will fuck her like a beast he his and make her cum so badly like that she will beg him to stop but in pleasure he will give her pain but the pain will be pleasurable for her and then he will fuck her every fucking way in ever single corner of his mansion and make her cum until she passed out and the he will clean her and kiss each and every fucking part of her body like a flower she is...... a delicate flower only his to cherish and to ruined........ only his..... 

While thinking all of this things he will do to yn Andrew didn't realized that his little partner which is not so little in the pant is getting excited by only thinking this and it is also very painful for him because this beast will not get calm until he will get what he wants and now it is difficult for him to control himself. 

Andrew pov :-

Ahhhhhh..... shit just by thinking only that how i will take my doll in each and every position makes my buddy excited that i feel like i will cum without touching it only to prove that how much power and control my doll have on me. i badly want to take doll with me and just two of us and i want to fuck her like there is no tomorrow and make her tiny little pussy cum with my beast cock that how she will cry when i will fuck her slow and then i fast and rough. how i will choke her with my hands and make her cry with pleasure and my favorite how i will spit in her mouth and let her swallow it and then i will look in her pretty eyes and the fuck her in obliged and then i will force my cum in her tiny pussy and then slap her pussy with my cock.....

Ahhhhh.... shit..... shit.... shit.... doll.... Hmmmm....

did i cum without touching myself ooohhhh shit...

(while laughing) seriously doll you just make me cum without even touching myself the power you have over my mind heart and body is insane...... but I'm not a sane person myself so it's ok

but i will definitely take you for a date whether you like it or not even if i have to force you but i will have you for myself you little baby doll ...........

Author pov :-

Andrew is smiling like a manic and if someone see him in these state then that person will surely get scarred because he is literally looking like a beast..... a psychopathic beast 

and after all of his mind game Andrew went to bathroom to get himself cleaned and on the other hand yn is enjoying herself in the city of love Paris by buying herself her favorite things and unaware of Andrew's  beastly thoughts. just like a calmness before the storm.......

Let's see if Andrew will make her his little wife 

or

he will became a psychopathic beast....

who will make destroy the world for his love....... his dark and deadly love........

Hello my lovely readers i know that I'm very late and didn't post in a long time 

but here I'm with an excited part of this story where Andrew cant keep his calm and his not so little member😉  .. so let me know if you like this side of our hot male lead.. till then bye take care ... ❤️❤️❤️

Do vote and comments 🔪

TBC ......