REJECTION

Sweet but a little pyscho》
♡♡

Author pov

coll's  mansion ~

Everyone was enjoying the party some were talking while drinking the champagne and somewhere dancing. But the one person who can't keep his gaze at himself his eyes were stuck to his queen who was busy laughing with Mrs coll and enjoying her company but here on the other hand andrew  can't keep his eyes to himself because he was long lost to his love maze his dark love maze.

Other girls are trying their best to grab his attention but no his eye is stuck on his queen only his.

SeeingAndrew  so lost in his maze his freinds are amazed  because first time in their life they saw andrew this restless because for a girl.

Because Women's throw themselves on him by  wearing reveling clothes to catch his attention or
Try their best to have him but his heart lost to the cold beauty.

And they are happy to see their makane is finally fall in love with a respected and beautiful person girl like yn.

But they know that yn is not easy to pleased because as far as they know yn is known for her cold personality.

And she is queen of beauty and fashion world. In young age she achieved so many things and being this much famous and her beauty is like a cherry on top.

But she is very strict about her private life. For yn her privacy matter a lot because she like to stay private and no one know about her love life.

But in many interviews yn confirmed that she is not interested in marriage or dating,
For her marriage and dating is nothing but a waste of time. Instead of getting married or to date anyone she prefer being alone because according to her perspective single life is best.

She can do anything she want without any problem or worry about her partner. She is like a free bird. For yn her freedom, money, pride,family work and self respect matters the most.

No matter what she can't let anyone to control her life or herself. She want to spread her wings and want to fly high in the sky. Being caged is not her thing.

Being independent is her thing.no one can control her, she hate to depend on others because she believes that only one person you should depend is on your own self.

And her life motto "is stay pretty,
Be educated, dress well, get money".

Yn pov ~

Here I am talking with Mrs coll she is such a sweetheart I already love her.

Being a wife of a famous business tycoon she is nothing like other ladies whom I meet before arrogant or selfish. She is so sweet and down to earth and very kind lady.

And with her I am feel very comfortable. As I was busy on my thoughts I feel Mrs coll held my both hands and bring me snap me out from my thoughts.

Mrs coll - you know yn I love you soo much. I always wanted a daughter but after andrew because of my health issue I can't get pregnant again and my wish of having a daughter remains unfilled. But when ever I see you I wish to have a beautiful kind daughter like you.