WE MEET AGAIN.....

" SOME ARE BORN TO SWEET DELIGHT,

"SOME ARE BORN TO ENDLESS NIGHT"

AUTHOR POV ~

TIME SKIP TO PARIS ~

After landing to Paris yn and era both took the taxi and head to their hotel where they are going to stay hotel "Ritz Paris".

one the famous hotel in Paris where celeb and elite people love to stay. after reaching to the hotel they both check in and then ahead towards their own suites, and after reaching their room both yn and era are amazed by the beauty of view in front of them,

 after reaching to the hotel they both check in and then ahead towards their own suites, and after reaching their room both yn and era are amazed by the beauty of view in front of them,

{view of both yn and era room, and also imagine its morning}

They both got lost in the beauty of paris for yn it's her dream her first love she love everything about paris like how cozy and pretty the cafe's are plus the aroma and the pleasant taste of coffee and not to forget the street fashion of paris all in one everything about paris is amazing.

Here where yn is lost in the beauty of paris there ad is lost in the beauty of yn because their rooms are side by side and their balcony are attached together and andrew can clearly see how yn is lost in the beauty of paris and their is a small smile on her pretty face where else he is lost in the beauty of his cold queen.

How badly he want to take her in his arms and kiss her until they both feel breathless and hide her from everyone and cage her in his arms with his dark love, and make love to her all night long and make her his only his. while thinking about all this things his eyes became dark with desire, lust and want. want to make her his in every possible way, want to have her under him when he make love to her when he make her needy for him and when she will became a moaning mess and beg him for more and more the only thing she will remember is his name only his. When he will fucked her senseless and take her every corner of his mansion and never let her go and cage her in his dark love and obsession.

While andrew was lost in his dark and sinister thoughts he didn't notice that someone was looking to at him with love and adoration and other is looking at him with hate, confusion and anger. and the person who was looking at him with love and adoration in her eyes is none another era and the person was looking at him with hate and anger is yn.

YN'S POV