Chapter 6 (The Sith'ari)

The Sith'ari will be free of limits.
The Sith'ari will lead the Sith and destroy them.
The Sith'ari will raise the Sith from death and make them stronger than before.
-The Sith'ari Prophecy

Chapter 6

Location: Berav, New Captial of the Planet Kesh

Grand Lord Takaris Yur was jolted awake from his bed with one word trapped on his lips:
"V e s t a r a!"
He had not thought of Vestara, his once star pupil, for some time. And why would he; The Khai family were traitors to the lost tribe.
"We we're all traitors to the lost tribe" he thought as memories of Abeloth and the last great masquerade came unbidden to his mind.
They were so Naïve. That didn't stop them from acting like good little Lost Tribe Sith: Arrogant, and deserving of Victory. They had forgot this most basic truths of the Sith Creed: "... Through Strength, I gain Power. Through Power, I gain Victory. Through Victory, my Chains are Broken."

Abeloth and the Jedi showed them they were not strong. Their Lack of power was disturbing. Yet they still EXPECT VICTORY??!!
Despite being defeated at every small skirmish, the lost Tribe persisted onward, thinking they could put a leash and muzzle on Abeloth. The Result: The entire Glass City of Tahv, with its population of 8 million souls was ripped to shreds and melted by Abeloths rage. To this day the city lay desolate with the dead still entombed within the glass... no other word for it: Blob. Judging by the small columns of rank smoke, the fires were still consuming anything not made of glass: wood, metal... flesh. The people of Kesh can't even look in the direction of Tahv, not because of unsithlike feelings of guilt or shame, but out of hatred. Hatred for the stupidity of the dead for allowing themselves to killed by Abeloth.

But Grand Lord Yur Knew. He knew that the blood spilled was their (as in the Dark Circle's) doing. And although reluctant, he had pressed on with the rest of the circle with a plan that they should have realized was doomed. Trying to take over the Galaxy with an Armada and crew that were as weak and wet as a nest of newly hatched Uvak was beyond madness. Yes, it seemed impressive: At one point there where almost 8,000 Sith on Coruscant. They had near total control of the Senate and were residing in the Jedi Temple. But like the Poor City of Tahv it was a beautiful glass illusion of strength. In the end, the then Grand Lord was killed and most of the circle of Lords with him. Not one Sith remained alive on Coruscant and their "impressive little Armada was stripped to just a few Ships.

Yes They Did this to themselves.
He thought: "We struck too soon before our Strength and Power were complete. Our lack of patience had killed more Sith then Vestara Khai and Luke Skyw...."

At the mental mention of Luke's name, the Grand Lord's eyes widened, his hands desperately turned into balled fists around his bed sheets, trying to hold on from the fall he was experiencing... in his mind. He was caught again in the vision of the force that had abruptly woke him up. Whether the vision had chose to visit him again, or the mention of Vestara and Luke's name had triggered the all too vivid memory, making him relive the vision, he didn't know.

This was what Grand Lord Takaris Yur saw:
Vestara Khai walking toward him in the Sith Temple Courtyard. Behind her was a dark ominous being who was undoubtedly the most powerful Sith the Galaxy had ever known. The figure was like a living shadow with substance, having no recognizable face but the Dark side power pouring out of him marked him as Sith.... So... Powerful. In his Vision he nearly was overcome by the intensity of the power coming from the "Shadow creature." Vestara however walked toward Lord Yur without a care in the galaxy. Like she was unimpressed by it or not able to recognize it.