06

This chapter has many POV switches!

TW: mention about drugs and alcohol

Minho's POV:

Minho was still shaken by the incident in the locker room. Jisung's abs filled his mind every time he looked at the latter. He was now in science class, and Jisung just had to be in this class as well. Minho could not take his eyes off of Jisung laughing and having fun with his friends.

Even when Jisung was scolded he was secretly adoring the way Jisung had tried to muffle his giggles. Minho didn't like this feeling, the fondness he suddenly had for Jisung was overbearing. And that scar, where the hell did that come from? Who had hurt him?

Minho found himself not listening to anything that was going on in class. His full attention was devoted to Han Jisung. He didn't take his eyes off once, even as he was reading some note from his friend. Felix, I think? Whatever, it doesn't matter anyways. Suddenly, Jisung's eyes were on his, and they held contact for a quick moment before Minho had turned away, blushing profusely.

Jisung's POV:

lee minho is totally staring at you right now.

- felix

Jisung looked over at Felix bewildered. What why would he be staring at me- Jisung's thought was cut off when he looked over at Minho, who was indeed, staring right at him. They held eye contact for a quick millisecond until Minho had looked away. Did I annoy him or something? How would that even be possible when I'm all the way across the classroom? Was he feeling smug about the fact I was scolded by Mr. Choi? Maybe it's because of what happened, in the locker room- Jisung's cheeks tinted red to the thought.

Jisung knew he had been a bit flirtatious towards the other, but he didn't think it would affect Minho. I mean, Minho hated Jisung. Right?

Minho's POV:

Wrong. Minho's mind was only on Jisung the whole class. And even when it ended, it was still on Jisung. Even when he was in classes that Jisung wasn't in, he had been thinking about him. He had thought he hated Jisung for the longest time. But now it was shadowed by a longing touch starvation from the younger.

Jisung's POV:

Then came lunch time. Jisung and his friends had sat at their usual table, right smack in the middle of the cafeteria, eating their food while laughing about something dumb.

Kim Sunwoo and his friends came and sat at Jisung's table, "Uhm, hi?"

"Hey cutie, we're having a party tonight, you should come, here," Sunwoo threw a crumpled-up paper at him, with an address on it, "hope to see you and your friends there," Sunwoo winked, walking away with his friends.

"What the fuck just happened," Jeongin chirps out.

"No idea..." Jisung says as he slowly looks back at his two best friends, crumpled paper in hand, "We should go!!"

"Oh, hell nah," Felix scoffs

"But- PLEASEEEE," Jisung pleads tugging at Felix and Jeongin's arms.

"We all know there is going to be alcohol and drugs at that party," Jeongin states.

"Yeah, no shit, why else would we go," Jisung rolls his eyes.

"You gotta be kidding me Jisung."

"Not one bit! Cmon don't you guys wanna have a little fun?" Jisung wiggles his shoulder back and forth in amusement.

"Get drugged and used? No not really."

"Cmon Felix, pleaseeeee" Jisung gives him his best puppy eyes.

"Fine, but only because I don't want you to die. Also, Jeongin that means you have to come as well,"

"BRO WHY," Jeongin slams his head down to the table in defeat.

"Wait, what if Minho is there!!" Felix squeals.

"What if Minho is there? Who cares?" Jisung states nonchalantly.

Felix and Jeongin look at each other with knowing eyes. But it seemed Jisung was the only one out of the loop, "What?!"

"We thought you liked- never mind then." Felix went back to eating.

"Huh?!?! Guys wait please tell me I'm so confused," Jisung pleaded.

"No, it's nothing never mind," Felix stated, a little muffled as food was still in his mouth. Meanwhile, Jeongin was trying to suppress his giggle.

"What's so funny fox face?"

"Nothing," Jeongin giggled, hiding himself from Jisung.

"Thought so," Jisung looked down at his food and began to take a bite.

What the hell are these two going on about?

Minho's POV:

Minho was walking down the hallway and to his locker when he was stopped by Kim Sunwoo.

"Hey Lee Minho, what's up!"

"Uhhh, hi??"

"Don't sound so confused! We are classmates!"

"Literally have never talked to you in my entire life,"

"Don't exaggerate!"

"Uh, so, do you need something?

"I wanted to invite you to a party at my house!" Sunwoo hands him a paper with an address written on it, "Hope to see you there!" Sunwoo skips down the hallway presumably looking for his next victim to invite to his party.

Ugh parties, who actually goes to those things?

Minho saw Hyunjin and Seungmin running up to him, "Hey Minho!"

"Hey Seungmin and Hyunjin, what's up?"

"Nothing much, why were you talking to Kim Sunwoo?"

"Ah, he invited me to a party, here," Minho handed them the paper, "Here's the address, you guys can go, I'm not much of a party person."

"Oh, come on Minho! Live a little! Maybe you will find the one," Hyunjin winks at him.

"I'm almost 100% certain I will not find the one while they are most likely 1% sober."

"Ok, not everyone gets drunk at parties," Seungmin glares at Minho.

"I'm sure you do,"

"MINHO YOU LITTLE BITC-" Seungmin starts to swing at Minho but is taken aback when Hyunjin picks him up and away from Minho, "Ok Seungmin, no need to get feisty, he's not wrong,"

"Oh, you are so asking for it," Seungmin releases from Hyunjin's grasp and turns around, starting to swing at Hyunjin, and just like before, but instead it was Minho, he was picked up and off the ground, "Please stop picking me up."

"Stop swinging at us and I'll put you down," Seungmin's hands fall down to his side at that, and Minho puts him down.

"Anyways..." Hyunjin started awkwardly, "Can you just come this once, Minho?"

Minho deathly glares at Hyunjin, "Fine, but I am not drinking or having anything to do with drugs,"

"You won't even play any drinking games?"

"Do you want me to come or not?" Minho remarks.

"Right, sorry," Hyunjin lightly chuckles as he swings his arm around Seungmin's shoulder, walking down the hallway and out of Minho's vision.

These children I swear.