011

Minho's POV:

It was a few days later, and Minho and Jisung were now in school, in Math class. They hadn't spoken since the whole party incident, not even a single bicker. Their teachers were worried about what had happened between them since their classes were suddenly silent.

Neither Minho nor Jisung had raised their hand to answer a question the whole class. This worried the teacher, and she asked them to stay after class.

The bell rang, and as all their classmates left, they were left in the same situation as before, not moving an inch from their seats.

Mrs. Lee walked up to both of them, sitting on a desk next to the two, "What's going on with you two?"

Minho spoke first, looking up at Mrs. Lee, leaning forward against his desk, "What do you mean, Mrs. Lee?"

"Well, first of all, I haven't heard a word from both of you, neither to each other nor your other classmates. Second, you both haven't raised your hand the whole class. What's up?"

Jisung looked away in annoyance, crossing his arms, "Nothing,"

"Look, I'm not interested in whatever is going on between you too, although it's very obvious, please don't let it affect your class participation. Thank you, you can leave,"

Obvious? What is she talking about? Minho and Jisung both got up, grabbed their bags, and walked away, not uttering a word to the other.

The rest of the day went somewhat smoothly. Minho and Jisung still hadn't spoken, they both looked somewhat emotionless, sharing quick meaningful glances at each other as much as they could. Anyone who had seen it would have been able to recognize something was going on between the two.

The next few school days were uneventful, and both Minho and Jisung's friends had tried to figure out what happened between the two. They had decided to stop the investigation when they both seemed to not want to talk about it.

---------------

Jisung's POV:

It was Friday, and Minho and Jisung were in science class, "Alright class we are going to start a group project! Please get with your assigned partners that are up on the board!"

A group project, again? Really? I wonder who my partner is. Minho gets up and walks over to the list, running his finger down until he found his name, and his partner was... JISUNG? Minho looked over at Jisung in shock, and he began walking over to him.

Jisung looked at him confused, "Uhm, what's up?"

Minho pointed back at the list, "Uh... we are partners,"

"Oh," Jisung chirped quietly, looking at the ground, avoiding Minho's eyes.

Minho laughed awkwardly, "Yeah... so, uhm, are you free tomorrow? We can work on it at my house,"

Jisung lifted his head, making eye contact with Minho, "Yeah for sure, I'll be there," Jisung smiled brightly at him. They held eye contact for 5 more seconds before Jisung turned around and sat back down at his desk.

-----------------------

Jisung's POV:

Jisung was sitting at his vanity, staring at himself, wondering how he got into this situation. Jisung had to be at Minho's house in an hour, and Jisung hadn't even begun to get ready.