012

TW: alcohol and drunk acts

Minho's POV:

Hyunjin's cheery voice filled the silence, "Hey Minho!"

Minho put his finger to his lip, shushing Hyunjin, "Shh, Hyunjin, we are in a library,"

"Right, sorry," Hyunjin took a seat across from Minho, who was reading a book peacefully, "So... there is a party this Saturday, wanna come?"

Minho looked up from the book he was reading with a displeased face, "Uh... I don't know..."

Hyunjin clapped his hands together, praying, "Minho c'mon! Pleaseeeee,"

Minho hesitated before answering, "I guess I'll go,"

"Yay!" Hyunjin screamed, earning him stares from everyone in the library, "Sorry," Hyunjin spoke softly, looking around, "Seungmin will pick you up with his boyfriend,"

Minho's eyebrow raised, "Boyfriend?"

"Yeah, remember, the one at the party?"

"Jeongin?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh, yeah, okay," to that Hyunjin got up out of his chair and practically skipped out of the library, "Bye Minho!"

"Bye... Hyunjin," Minho looked back down at his book. What if Jisung is there? Wait what if he's there? Who cares? Not me, right?

He did in fact care.

--------------------

Minho's POV:

It was Saturday. Minho had been staring at his closet for an hour, wondering what to wear to the party. He kept thinking about Jisung, if he was there, he wanted to impress him. Minho pulled out a gray shirt with the word "MHGRD" on it with jeans and a black belt. Minho walked over to his desk and grabbed a necklace and a watch off of it.

(Outfit reference, Minho has black/brownish hair in this story) (you can reference back to the picture in the very first chapter ("note") of this story for the hair color)

Minho walked down the stairs and to the door, putting his shoes on and walking out the door. Minho walked down his driveway to a black car, presumably being driven by Seungmin.

Minho opened the back door, "Hey guys,"

"Hi Minho!" Hyunjin cheerily smiled at Minho,

"Hi Hyunjinnn," Minho said, rolling his eyes.

Hyunjin playfully punches Minho's shoulder as Minho got into the car, "C'mon, cheer up! I know you wanna go to this party. Maybe to see a certain someone," Hyunjin smirked.

Minho's eyes widened, turning toward Hyunjin slowly, "Im sorry?"

"Minho, I see you looking at Jisung in class like you've wanted him your whole life,"