010

TW: slight panic attack

Minho's POV:

Minho's eyes opened to a light slipping through his curtains. Jisung was still by his side, sleeping peacefully. Minho looked around the room and inspected it. He saw a journal on Jisung's desk, still open, with a pen on top of it.

Minho carefully got off the bed, not trying to make noise. He walked over to Jisung's desk and started to flip the pages of the journal.

He knew it wasn't right to go through Jisung's stuff, but he was suddenly interested when he saw his name mentioned multiple times on one of the pages. Minho began to read it,

I caught Minho staring at me today in science class. He looked so red when we made eye contact. I could feel him staring at me every class we had after, and it made me nervous. I don't know when I started to have these feelings.

warning : minho is the dumbest and most oblivious bitch after reading the journal just beware

Minho's mouth was wide open. I don't understand, does he hate me that much? Or does he... like me? Minho thought back to the kiss yesterday night. But he was drunk, I'm sure it was an accident. Suddenly, he heard Jisung groaning and sitting up, staring at Minho in complete shock.

"MINHO WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU READING MY JOURNAL? WHY ARE YOU HERE?" Jisung was screaming, to which Minho ran over to him, putting his hand over Jisung's mouth, in the hope Jisung hadn't woken up his parents.

"Jisung please, stop screaming," Minho shushed Jisung, slowly pulling his hand away from Jisung's mouth. Jisung was hyperventilating and he had started to shake his hands violently.

"Jisung? Jisung? What's wrong? Are you okay-"

"I- you- I can't breathe," Jisung spoke between quick breaths, Minho put his hand against Jisung's wrist, checking his pulse. It was quickening and a tear came down Jisung's cheek.

Minho cupped Jisung's face and started to move his thumbs in circles against Jisung's cheek, wiping Jisung's tears away, "It's okay Jisung, you're okay," Minho's hands went up to Jisung's ears, where his thumbs had been making the same circles again.

Minho brought Jisung into a hug Jisung's breath started to steady, and his tears stopped rolling down his cheeks.

"Ho-How did you know how to do that?" Jisung said as he wiped the remaining tears from his eyes.

"My mom used to have anxiety attacks, much like yours," Minho's hands stopped at Jisung's shoulders.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up a hard topic for you,"

"That's okay Jisung,"

Suddenly Jisung's mood swung entirely, "So why the fuck were you looking at my journal?" Jisung said sternly, enraged, "And what are you even doing here, I don't understand? Why do I have such a headache?" Jisung said as he put his hand to his head.

"You went to a party yesterday, got drunk, and I took you home, your friend Felix left with Hyunjin,"

"Wait what? Felix left with Hyunjin, like, Hwang Hyunjin?"

"Yeah, Hwang Hyunjin, why does it matter?"

"Uhm, nothing," Jisung looked back at Minho, "Did you read any of it?"

"Read what?"

"Read my journal, dumb ass,"

"Well, I-"

"So, you did. What did you see?" Before Minho could answer, Jisung was already up and out of bed, walking over to his desk, and looking down at his journal, "You got to be shitting me," Jisung put his hands in his hair, turning around angrily, "It's not what you think,"

"It looks like a love confession to me," Minho chuckled.

"No- I- ugh," Jisung looked down in defeat, "Did we do anything? Last night?"

Minho also looked down, not wanting to answer that question, "Nothing- we just kisse- I took you to your bed, and you wanted me to trace your back, you said it would help you sleep, so I did,"

Jisung looked back up at Minho, "What was the first thing you said."

"What?"

"The first thing you said, I heard you, you started to say something, but stopped yourself,"

"I- it was nothing,"

Jisung walked up to Minho, determined to know what Minho was going to say, "If you don't tell me, I'm gonna start screaming,"

Minho didn't answer for a few seconds, and Jisung opened his mouth, ready to scream, but it was covered by Minho's hands, "OK, Ok, I'll tell you,"

Minho took a moment to speak, running his hands through his hair, "We kissed,"

Jisung's face was filled with pure shock. His face flushed, his mouth was open, and he took a step back from Minho, "What?"

"I was driving you home, and you wanted me to take you out of the passenger's seat, when you got up, you practically fell onto me, one thing led to another, you were tracing my face with your hands, and you kissed me,"

Jisung put his hands to his face in pure embarrassment, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry,"

"It's okay, it didn't mean anything, you were drunk,"

Jisung's stomach ached at that sentence, he took his hands off his face and turned around, whispering, "Right, it didn't mean anything,"

"Huh?" Minho took a step closer.

"It didn't mean anything, you can leave,"

"Yeah... Okay," Minho took his jacket that was sprawled on the chair in the corner of the room and left the room quickly.