ch-14

After a few minutes of standing in the bathroom as he closes his eyes to stop looking in the mirror

After a few minutes of standing in the bathroom as he closes his eyes to stop looking in the mirror. When there was no laughing in his head. He open his eyes as he deeply signed in frustrated.

"Jennie what the hell have u done"

Taehyung came out from the bathroom with a wet napkin in his hand. He calmly sits on the bed beside jisoo making sure she doesn't wake up, who is in deep sleep. He softly wiped fresh blood on her face. A strange sensation arrive in his body, he kept his one finger under her nose testing if she was breathing or not. His eyes roll after knowing, she is alive.
He knows jisoo is a heavy sleeper but still, so many things happened in this mansion how can a person be unbothered???

He shrugged off his thoughts, he remove the blanket which cover her body. He carried her in both arms and walked towards a guest room. In the corridor, he meets Mrs.lin who was still awake due to the alert of Jungkook runway all the maids in the mansion were informed to be aware of Jungkook cause he can harm them like those dead bodyguards.

Mrs. Lin looks worried to see jisoo in taehyung arms. She asked taehyung-

" What happened to her ???"

Taehyung turns to see Mrs.lin in anxiety.
He flatly answered Without showing any bit of expression.

" Mrs.lin pls clean our bedroom before sunrise...for now we are using this room"

Mrs. Lin nodded as yes, then Just watch the couple going inside the guest room.

In the guest room, there were two separate single Beds which were small to fit two people in one bed. He was disappointed to see the beds and sadly said -

"Now I regret keeping single beds in the guest room"

Taehyung lay jisoo on one bed And cover her body. He planted a soft kiss on jisoo's cheek and he went to his bed.

He lay on his separate bed while keeping his both hands behind the back of his head

He lay on his separate bed while keeping his both hands behind the back of his head. Unknowingly His mind was captivated by insecurities. For the First ever time he's scared. Scared of someone. Scared of losing someone special. Now Jungkook is free and that depressing him. He prisoned Jungkook for almost 6 months not out of jealousy but for her. He is very well aware of what jungkook is capable of doing......CAUSE -