ch-9

Jisoo break down in tears she pick up a pillow and buried her face so no one can hear her sob or see her but she forgot a man laying beside her can hear and feel her pain.

Taehyung listened to everything but didn't react because of guilty feelings.

Jisoo cried as she said "at~at wedding day i~i cried leaving my family because of u I regretted my fate I thought how I'm going to spend my whole life with u *she smiles* look me, here I am, crazy in your love
now I can't imagine leaving u taehyung...I love taehyung".

Taehyung opens his eyes in disbelief he immediately sits on the bed after hearing those magical words which his ears dying to hear, for so long.

Jisoo turns her head with teary eyes.
She smiles and hugs him tightly. They both wrap their arms around each other not ready to let go especially tonight.

Jisoo: I love u taehyung...I love u ~

Taehyung: I love u too jisooahh~ I was dying to hear this *He cupping her face*

Taehyung straight look in her eyes filled with love. He stands up and starts jumping on the bed all excitement and happiness coming out from his action. He stretches out his arms in the air still jumping on the bed.

While jumping he shouted, "I love u jisoo ... I love u ".

Jisoo smiled the whole time seeing him so happy who finally win her heart. Taehyung kneel down on the bed in front of jisoo and finally pulls jisoo for a passionate kiss jisoo eyes widen in shock but a few seconds later she responds. They didn't ready to leave each other's lips even kissing for 10 minutes it was like they just started now.

Jisoo sitting on taehyung's lap, she pulls out breathing heavily she slowly-slowly drags her body backward till she lay down on the bed taehyung smirks but his eyes fall on the wall clock (5:13 am). He chuckles.
Taehyung lay beside her. Jisoo was going to hover over him before she do but taehyung hug her. With hoarse voice, he whispers in her ear.

Taehyung: this is not the right time love.

His heavy breath hit on her neck she shivered under him.

Taehyung: it's 5:13 ... Let's sleep.