ch-15

Next day

~~~Morning~~~

Jisoo was peaceful laying on the bed

Jisoo was peaceful laying on the bed. But Some sound of whispering woke her up as she yawn and stretches her leg on the bed. While stretching her hand. Her hand was hit by a hard body next to her and was almost going to fall from the bed. Suddenly a big hand grab her wrist and pulled her over him.

Jisoo's body was partially over him. Her heartbeat beats unbeatable. Her widened eyes were just looking at Taehyung's face who was under her. Jisoo licked her lips as her gaze went down to Taehyung's lips. His lips can be the best bread for breakfast, she thought to herself and with butter, she thought too.

A confused look face-masked her, seeing taehyung expression.

"Why is he clenching his jaw ????", She thought.

Under the bedsheet, taehyung little bit move his legs in pleasure from that jisoo get the idea that her one leg is placed on the wrong spot

the wrong spot.

Jisoo was surprised by his action as her lips make O shaped in shock.

"You kim taehyung pervert " she said while getting up. Before she fully getup. Taehyung again pulled jisoo and tightly hug her.

"Let's sleep more ", taehyung said in his hoarse voice.

"I'm not sleepy - let me go", jisoo whines.

"I don't mean - real sleep - I mean that one", taehyung said as he smirked at jisoo. After completing his words taehyung carefully sit on the bed making jisoo sit on his lap and started snuggling into jisoo's neck.

Jisoo check the room and asked-

"Tae why are we In the guest room???"

Taehyung listen to her question but didn't even try to answer. He slowly started giving soft kisses on jisoo's neck and jisoo started to moan but not in pleasure but in pain.