ch-1

A man sitting in his office at night looking at the beautiful city of  Seoul through a transparent wall

A man sitting in his office at night looking at the beautiful city of  Seoul through a transparent wall. Where at this time all the employees were gone. Only he was there all alone. Who's eyes look sleepy. A glass he holds, sipping his alcohol like water. Immediately he half rotated his chair. When a girl entered his office. She looks worried, she was trying to say but words were stuck in her mouth being scared finally she spoke.

Jisoo: jung...jungkook it's too late let's go home.

Jungkook ignored her and start pouring his empty glass till alcohol flow out and again watching the City. Jisoo walks in Jungkook's direction and stands infront of him that action of her annoyed Jungkook. With an angry face, jungkook gets up from his chair still holding the glass. Jisoo gently hold Jungkook's hand in which he was holding the glass. Jisoo slowly tried to take the glass.

Jisoo: let's go you're drunk..I'll drop you home... namjoon oppa must be waiting for u.

Jungkook throws the glass at the door side in a small instant of time. Pieces of glass scattered everywhere. For a minute Jisoo was scared but gathered all her courage and try to dominate him.

Jisoo: JUNGKOOK ...

Jisoo shout his name which ignited more anger in him.

Jungkook grab her shoulder tightly pushing her backward till her back hit the transparent wall from where he was looking at the city. Jisoo whines in pain when a transparent wall hit her back. Her eyes become moisty due to tears.

Jisoo called his name softly this time "jungkook" but his gaze was filled with jealousy.

Jungkook: how many times have I told u to stay within ur limits - ur my girlfriend not Mom.

At last, he shouts making jisoo more vulnerable. Jungkook tightens his grip on her shoulder. Jisoo was struggling to remove his hand but she can't remove it.

Jisoo: stop it... it's hurting Jungkook pls leave me

Jungkook: I saw how u were smiling with that man - u like him

Jisoo: we..we were talking ..ab..about upcoming projects

Jungkook punches the glass window beside jisoo's head. His knuckles start bleeding jisoo notice, and gently hold his hand with her both hands.

Jisoo: ur hand...

Jisoo's tears start flowing down making her face wet.

Jungkook: don't act as if u care for me

Jisoo: let's go to the hospital

Jungkook: how dare u smiled at him huh huh you...you

Jungkook, while saying that he suddenly placed his one hand on jisoo's waist and pulled her towards his chest. Jisoo was breathing heavily her heart was pounding so fast like she saw a jump scare in a horror movie. Jungkook wraps his second hand around her neck and whispers in her ear - seductively.