ch-17

Jisoo stepping downstairs with broken heart. The moment she entered the hall. She steps back.

The thought of never meeting that person was vanishing as the person at a slow pace taking step towards her

The thought of never meeting that person was vanishing as the person at a slow pace taking step towards her. Carrying Rejin in his strong arms.

"Jungkook"

"Yes sooyaa" he said showing his bunny smile.

"W..what are u doing here a..and where u w...were you all these months"
Jisoo stuttered.

"Are u acting or u really don't know where I was"

"Huh...how do I know where u were and pls Jungkook go home joonie oppa is searching u everywhere" Jisoo anxiously told him.

"What about u - don't u worry about me when I disappeared" While saying Jungkook expressions were becoming strong. In seconds by seconds losing his temper.

Jisoo analysis Jungkook behavior. Till now Jisoo don't know what taehyung did to jungkook in past months but she knows that the man infront of her didn't even change a bit. She knows how much ruthless Jungkook can be. Seeing Rejin in his arm made her more anxious.

"Give Rejin to me"Jisoo drily said while going near to Jungkook.

Jungkook instantly turns his body when jisoo tried to take Rejin from him. He sarcastically says-

"Wait sooyaa - before that u have to do something"

"What" Jisoo frown her eyebrows in confusion.

"Write a letter to your brother or..." Jungkook warned her.

Jungkook takes out a pocket knife placing near Rejin's chest

"Jungkook what are you doing"

"Just do what I commanded ok sooyaa now write what I say" Jungkook ordered her

Jisoo was sitting at the dinner table.
While writing, her tears were soaking on the paper hearing what Jungkook is dictating her. Behind her, Jungkook was standing checking every sentence she was writing. while Rejin is in his baby chair beside Jisoo.

Jisoo never imagined that this moment would come in her life. After completing the letter Jungkook smirk. Finally fulfilled what he wanted. Jungkook leaned closer to jisoo's ear.