ch-21

I'm sorry jungkook...I believe your every word" Jisoo said as she kissed the burnt scars which make his heart melt and lose his mind.

"Please forgive me jungkook"

Jungkook immediately hugs her and Jisoo hugs him back

"No... sooyaa I'm the one who should apologize... not you... I'm so happy you believe me...I love you"

"I...I love you too" Jisoo hesitantly said as she closed her eyes and visualize Taehyung with her.

After a while, Jungkook pulls off from the hug. He picked up a white dress that he took out from his wardrobe a few minutes ago.

"Sooyaa" Jungkook take her name and handed her the dress. Jisoo nodded. She was going to the bathroom to change but she stop in her track.

"Change in front of me," Jungkook said sitting on the bed with a flat expression.

"Jung.. jungkook I can change in...." Jisoo stuttered as she stand few inches away from the bathroom.

Suddenly Jungkook get down from the bed and walked towards Jisoo. He take the dress from her hands and wrapped it around Jisoo's neck like a noose.

"Sooyaa my life I would never hurt you from now on but if you think to run away from me not obey me"

Jungkook little tighten the cloth around her neck. Making her choke.

"Remember this... NOW CHANGE" At last Jungkook shouted and sit at the edge of the bed.

Jisoo gulped hard, her hands were getting cold in scared. Having no options Jisoo takes off the soaked sweatshirt. Under the sweatshirt she didn't wear anything cause last night in the cottage Jungkook ripped her all clothes there and dress her up in his sweatshirt.

Sensing the dark gaze on her. While wearing the dress. She was looking down and can't  tolerate to face him. After dressing up, Jisoo somehow takes a glace of Jungkook poking his inner cheek from his tongue.

"Now you can use the bathroom" Jungkook Said as he wear his t-shirt back.

Jisoo immediately takes some steps and shut the bathroom door.