⚠️Information⚠️

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU!! I CANT GET OVER HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE READ THIS STORY!!! I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU

Thought I should just add this in for a heads up. This isn't a chapter just to clear something up.

With all my stories I try my hardest to edit once I've published and correcting any spelling mistakes or adding extra on to the chapters. Sometimes I can miss a few so please bare in mind, that once I finish my stories I go back and scan through them a few times adding a things also correcting current mistakes.

If anything is missed or the spelling doesn't make sense, please note once this story is complete I will be going through the whole thing editing and doing any construction that is needed.
As stated above.

Thank you sooo much for the recent amount of reads gone from 70 something to into the 100s. This gives me so much motivation to write more for you all!!

Over 400 wow. 10/03/23

WOW WOW WOW!! Over 200 reads!! Thank you so much!

⚠️NEW UPDATE ⚠️
02/03/23
07/03/23

⚠️⚠️⚠️I haven't forgotten about this story, life has just been so busy/crazy at the moment and I've not had time to update. ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Vick x

⚠️19/03/23UPDATE-⚠️

New chapters will be posted tonight, I do apologise I haven't updated in a while. Been going through a proper shit time. I will try and be more active and update the story as much as I can for the foreseeable.

Vick x

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
11/04/23
I've finally updated and will be updating a few chapters tonight, I think I've made you all wait for long enough. I'm trying to aim for about three chapters at the most. Be ready for twists and turns along the way and maybe a few time jumps!!!
11/04/23
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️ 32/04/23⚠️⚠️⚠️

Over 600 reads thank you sooooo much. It means sooooo much to me. I appreciate every single one of you!!!!

🚩🚩🚩 UPDATE 🚩🚩🚩

I've changed Skylar to Alba, in case anyone gets confused or thinks I've lost the plot!

🚩🚩🚩 UPDATE 🚩🚩🚩

Please don't forget to comment and vote my story.

Happy reading🤍

Thanks for everyone that's taken the time to read this story

Thanks for everyone that's taken the time to read this story. It's now come to an end. Please go and check out my other stories. A second story for this will follow in a few months etc.

Seconds story now up.