Chapter nineteen

I grab my grey long dress from my wardrobe putting over the top of me

I grab my grey long dress from my wardrobe putting over the top of me. I decide to just wave my hair a small amount nothing to dramatic keeping it chilled.

I head to plop my traniers on, it's all about comfort especially right now. Once I've done that I grab my handbag placing my purse, PHONE. Inside, one thing I never had with that horrid man. Love the freedom life has given me right now, not once do I look back and regret my decision.

Once I've done that, I head towards the door hauling down a taxi on the sidewalk

Once I've done that, I head towards the door hauling down a taxi on the sidewalk. Luckily the drive isn't to long as the sickness of car journeys are really daunting for me right now. Arriving at the venue I go inside to search for Emily. I'm so god damn proud of this girl.

Entering in, the whole venue is heaving so bad...I start to think negative once again trying to push it to the back of my mind. I need to blend in act calm and just go with the flow everything will be fine.

I notice Em, making her way towards me. She grabs my hand leading me to small table in a corner away from all the people. I'm so grateful for that. It means I can hide and just chill out on my own without any worries and I'll be more aware if anyone approaches me quicker.

Em finally returns with a bottle, it looks like champagne to me... I can't drink that.

"Here, take this. Blend in"

I take the glass of fizz she's handing me hesitation written all over my face I think she can tell by the way she's looking at me.

"It's alcohol free dumb arse, as if I would give you alcohol in your condition"

Knew it duh.

"Em, I'm so bloody proud of you baby girl. You've done amazing for yourself. Cheers I love youuuu"

We clank our glasses together.

I'm so grateful for my best friend I wouldn't be where I am right now sat here being free if it wasn't for her.

It's been months since she's left

It's been months since she's left. Months not even a trace of her, how the hell did she ever escape baffles me from this day on. My team was so tight knit they had eyes on her constantly but she damn well mange to slip away.

They've been doing all they can to find my wife and child, you would of thought it would of been easy surely a heavily pregnant women couldn't of got far especially without her passport. It angers me to think she's probably right under my nose. Stupid fucking women. Wait until I get my hands on her.

Mother has informed me she's not impressed on how I've let her slip away so easy especially carrying the heir. Every blinking day she's ringing or texting me cursing me for letting her escape. I know for a fact she will want her dead. I think everyone does right now. Even myself included, I know deep: dark whatever you want to call it I'm so bloody angry!

Incoming call...

"Hello?"

"Sir, we've got an update on Marisela"

"Go ahead"

"She's been sighted recently not that far from here. I have all information on me right now. Shall I email it all over for you?"

"Yes, send it straight through. Thank you"

Call ended...

They've found her, they've finally found her. I sit back down at my desk waiting for the email to appear on my laptop which is sat right in front of me, it feels like forever until it finally appears it doesn't take me long to open it reading the following information about my darling wife.

Dear Luca,

The following documents enclosed for you as discussed on the phone-

Information for the following person-
Marisela Verionz
Age twenty years
Carrying the heir of Mr Luca Rove Don Verionz
Last location- Riverdale Avenue 34th
Staying with family/friend - Emily Drick.
Small town area just outside of the city.

Below I've added a recent picture of the following
Marisela Verionz- please see below.

This picture was leaked to us by one of Mrs Verionz social media's

Regards- Tony.
Sent on my iPhone.

Damit.

I gather all my men in an imitate meeting. I explain that I want every single one of them on route to that address. If she's not in we shall be discreet until we know she's inside the building, hoping on her own if possible.

Last night was a long bloody night I'm absolutely shattered now

Last night was a long bloody night I'm absolutely shattered now. I can't wait to just spend the day in bed eating my body weight in chocolate chip ice cream watching all my fav tv programmes.

Em has gone out to work today in her fancy new cocktail bar. I've promised her soon as this baby pops out I be the first one there trying one of her killer cocktails. Surely it wouldn't be to hard to find a baby sitter that I can trust round here.

I jump inside my warm bed switching the tv on. Suddenly I'm woken up with a jolt to the doorbell ringing... wonder who that could be.

I decide to swing my legs out of the bed immediately feeling the cool breeze across my bare legs as I exit.
Before I even make it to the door it rings again.

"God fucking damn it I'm coming"

Jesus so impatient.