Chapter 3

"Just tell me where you went last night!" Luke yells at you.

You're both in your room, arguing. Luke started arguing with you as soon as he woke up, realizing you didn't join him straight away after he left last night.

"I don't wanna talk to you right now. You're probably still drunk" You say.

"I wasn't even that drunk" He says and you roll your eyes.

"Luke, just leave me alone right now" You say and walks towards the door.

He walks past you and barricades the door with his hand.

"Luke, move" You say, a bit angrier at him.

"I will, when you tell me where you went last night" He says.

"After you went to bed? I partied a bit more and then went to bed, but you were already passed out" You say and cross your arms.

"When I say we go to bed, we go to bed. Get it?!" He yells.

"No, I actually don't. You're not gonna boss me around. I won't tolerate that anymore" You say.

"Get used to it, sweetheart, 'cause I'm not about to change that" He says.

"I'm done!" You yell, trying to open the door.

His hands still keeps it shut.

You look at him with angry eyes.

"Move your hand or I swear to God I will rip it off the door myself" You say, with a low, but angry voice.

Luke quickly moves his hand away from the door in fear.

You open the door and discover that all the other Avengers were sitting in the living room, listening to your conversation.

Steve's eyes looks concerned at you, while Bucky clenches his jaw and stares at you.

You sigh by the sight of the others, because you can see they clearly heard everything.

"Don't walk away from me. I'm not done with you" Luke yells as he walks into the living room, where he spots the others.

"Too bad, 'cause I'm done with you" You say and walk away from him and towards the kitchen.

He grabs onto your wrist and forces you to stop.

Both Steve and Bucky quickly stands up from the couch. They're both fixated on you.

"Let me go, it's over" You say and try to get him to loosen the grip.

"It's not over until I say it is" Luke says and tightens his grip on your wrist.

"Let me go, you're hurting me-"

And just as you've finished your sentence Bucky and Steve rushes over to you and forces Luke to let you go. Luke gets so scared, that he fumbles backwards.

"I'll make you regret this" He threatens as he strides towards the front door.

"I highly doubt that" You say and cross your arms again, while both Steve and Bucky stand behind you.

"Are you okay?" Steve asks as you turn around after Luke left the building.

"I guess" You say and suddenly feel empty inside.

You walk over to the couch and sit down, while everyone looks at you.

You stare into the air, but you can feel everyone's eyes are on you, so you snap out of it and look around.

"I actually just want to be alone, if you don't mind"

And quickly everyone walks out of the room without saying anything.