Chapter 4

Your eyes meet Bucky outside of your room.

When he sees you, he immediately drops his jaw and stares as you up and down.

"Oh wow, you look

"Oh wow, you look.. Wow" Bucky utters and blinks his eyes amazed.

"You like it?" You ask and blush with a shy smile.

"Like it? I love it on you! You look beautiful!" He says.

"Thank you.. You.. Cut your hair?" You ask when you notice his short hair.

"Yes.. I needed to put the winter soldier behind me once and for all" He says as he puts his hand on the back of his head.

"You didn't have to.. But I like it" You say with a smile, which makes him smile.

He takes out his hand for you to follow him, and he walks you outside of the building.

"Are you feeling better?" He asks as he guides you to the parking lot.

"Yes, a lot better" You answer as you follow him, still hand in hand.

He walks you over to his motorcycle, where two helmets sits on top of it. He hands you one of them and you put it on. Then he gets on his bike and helps you get on it behind him. He starts it and you immediately feel the powerful engine vibrating between your legs.

"Hold on tight" He yells to you through the noise from the engine.

You nod and hold onto his jacket as you ride off. You swing with his movements in every turn. You love the feeling of being this close to him and you lean your head against his back. As he rides on the road he takes his left metal hand on your thigh and squeezes it, and the sensation goes straight between your thighs. Then he pats your thigh for you to hold on tight and he accelerates the motorcycle.

He helps you off the bike as you arrive at the restaurant. He guides you inside the building with a hand on the small of your back. When you arrive at your table, he holds out the chair for you to sit down.

"Such a gentleman" You tease him.

"Well, I never got to show you back in the day, so I guess I have a lot to catch up on" He says and winks at you.

You bite your lip at his words, which he notices.

You sit and talk for a while and enjoy the food and the wine. You enjoy just being the two of you and not having to worry about Steve or any of the other Avengers. He makes you laugh constantly and you have a great time.

Upon finishing your laugh, you look at him and your expression turns serious as your laugh fades.

"You know.. I would really like to know what happened to you for all those years" You say and immediately his smile fades aswell.

"It's not a happy fairytale, I'll tell you that" Bucky tries to joke.

"It does help to talk about it" You say, trying to meet his eyes.