Chapter 5

You both wake up with a knock on the door. You slept the whole night in Bucky's bed and he has been spooning your naked body the entire time.

"Bucky?! Are you awake? I can't find Y/N, have you seen her?" Steve says as he opens the door and spots you in his bed.

"What the hell is going on in here?!" Steve yells and you both quickly clench onto the duvet, which luckily is covering both your bodies.

"I can explain!" You immediately say as you blink your eyes a few times, trying to wake up.

"I would love to see you try" Steve angrily says.

Sam comes running to the door, standing behind Steve.

"Oh shit!" Sam utters as he spots you two in the bed, while trying to hold back his laughter.

"Bucky was having a nightmare, so I calmed him down" You say.

"You did that after he almost killed you the last time? And why did you end up in his bed?" Steve asks.

"Because my nightmares go away, when she's here" Bucky says.

"That's true.. I heard it" Sam joins in.

Steve turns around to Sam with crossed arms.

"You heard the nightmare?" Steve asks with a raised brow.

"Yeah, I heard some screaming, and when it went away I figured someone helped Bucky with his nightmare" Sam lies the best he can.

Immediately your cheeks turn bright red by the thought of Sam hearing you last night and Bucky smirks at you.

Steve turns around again.

"Well, if that's what happened, then fine. Come on Y/N, I need you to look at some security footage" Steve says.

You widen your eyes, because you know both you and Bucky are naked underneath the duvet.

"I'll just take a shower, and then I'll be right there with you" You say with a fake smile.

"There's no time, Y/N.. It's just a conversation, you don't need a shower for that" Steve says and takes a step closer to the bed.

You and Bucky panic and it doesn't take long for Sam to follow along as he realizes what's going on.

"Steve, just let us wake up for a few minutes, and then she'll be there with you" Bucky says and tries to help you out.

"Y/N if I have to pull you out of that bed, I will"

"I'm naked!" it suddenly bursts out of you.

Lightening immediately shoots out of Steve's eyes.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Steve yells and Sam winces behind him.

Bucky lays an arm over you as protection for what Steve will do next. He swiftly looks back to make sure you're okay.

"How did that happen?!" Steve angrily says.

"Well, actually it started in the 40's" Bucky says and you wince.

"What?! You took advantage of a child? You're my best friend, Bucky! How could you do that?" Steve exclaims.

"I was 19, Steve" You carefully correct him, but he ignores you.

"Did you even think about what would happen, if you didn't work out as a couple or what the hell you are?" Steve angrily says.

"I would never hurt her, Steve.. You know that" Bucky says.

"Y/N get the hell out of that bed right now!" He yells and walks out of the room in frustration.